Phyto Huile Supreme Rich Smoothing Oil 3.4 oz uploaded by Allen N.

BY PHYTO

A rich smoothing oil for dry, thick, and rebellious hair. This rich, beautifying treatment oil that instantly absorbs into the hair while delivering deep down nutrition. The versatile formula can be used prior to blowdrying or as a finishing touch to discipline thick and rebellious hair. Just a few drops creates perfectly defined curls, reduces excess volume, and provides instant nutrition and long-term repair. It delivers anti frizz protection, volume control, manageability, and curl definition, leaving hair smooth, shiny, and soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This is a silicone-free, 99 percent botanical formula. see more...

Erin C.
Marietta, GA
This it a really nice hair oil that added shines and helped control the frizzies, but it is easy to overuse. I find its better to spray a couple of spritzes in my hand, emulsify, and apply to my hair, as if I just spray it on, it weighs down my hair and makes it greasy looking. The only thing I really disliked about it was the smell- it reminded me a bit of cooking oil.
Rochelle F.
Sandston , VA
I use the Phyto Huile Supreme Rich Smoothing Oil in my hair when styling to combat any frizziness or dryness and in general I think it works well. I don't love putting oils in my hair in the morning because it can often make my face get oilier when I leave my hair down. I do like the scent and the texture of this oil and find that it doesn't weigh my hair down.
Stephanie W.
I received a sample of this oil in my Birchbox but cannot use it due to the ingredients. I do not use sulfates, parabens, mineral oils or silicones on my naturally curly hair as they falsely make your hair appear to be healthy but instead add a film over hair strands that block nutrients. I will pass along to a friend or family member that may not be as picky. The sample size is generous so I'm sure someone will love it.
Michelle M.
Scott Depot, WV
I received a sample size of Phyto Huile Supreme Rich Oil in one of my subscription boxes. My hair is gray, wavy, and chin length. I tested the oil and discovered it truly does smooth hair. However I didn't not feel it was nourishing so I passed on using the rest. I like products that are work to nourish my hair not just smooth it.
Nia R.
North Baldwin, NY
This product smells good and it works well. I feel like it moisturized my hair but it wasn’t life changing. I use this every once in a while because truthfully, it’s not cheap. But I like it and it works well and smells good.
Sabrina T.
I wish there was a way to give this three and a half stars. It's honestly not my favorite product to use out there. (I currently have over processed bleach blonde hair) On one hand, the product promises to tame the most frizzy hair. It definitely will do that from experience, however a part of me wants this product to repair the hair too. It only makes it look healthy but doesn't really do anything at all. I think your money will be well spent somewhere else because your'e asking to pay 40 $ for a bottle.
A N.
I got one of these in my glossybox or Ipsy, I can't remember. It was a heavy oil but I like it because it drenched my split ends and make them look healthier.
Allen N.
Got this in one of my subscription boxes and I like it, the smell I don't much care for but I know it was doing wonders for my hair so totally fine!
Melyssa B.
Lawton
I love the packaging. Love glass bottle. The product is awesome. Only thing I was disapointed in was the spray nozzle was broken:(
Margo V.
This is one of those products i always NEED to have in my arsenal. i have a multi step post shower hair routine that requires multiple products for my troublesome hair. that being said, if i ever had to choose a single product for my hair for the rest of my life it would be this oil! honestly does the work of most of the products i use and if i don't use this my hair goes crazy. this is not a want but a NEED
Lindsay W.
Newport Beach, CA
I got this in a beauty box, I don't get how to use or why. Help!

Amazon