BY PHYTO

Pre-shampoo intense hydrating oil treatment with pure essential oils dry hair revitalizes, adds shine Contains 5 ampoules of 0.33 fl.oz. An unprecedented creation, Huile d Ales is a unique blend of castor plant oil and essential oils that are specially formulated to moisturize, smooth and restore shine to dry hair.  The original formula in Huile d Ales easily rinses out with water and immediately imparts shine to dry hair tarnished by environmental stresses and harsh treatments.  Huile d Ales is also water soluble making it idea to use before a color treatment to protect hair and lock in color. ; see more...

• This product works for preventing the loss hair, and help...1 Answers
PHYTO Huile d'Ales Intense Hydrating Oil Treatment with Essential Oils
  • "I actually received a sample of this in one of my many subscription boxes I subscribe to and absolutely love this intensive treatment." in 1 review
Nina H.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is probably is one of the best treatments ive ever done on my hair before. It leaves your hair soft.. silky smooth. And the smell is amazing. Would purchase again.
Sylvana M.
I actually received a sample of this in one of my many subscription boxes I subscribe to and absolutely love this intensive treatment. The application went smooth and effortless and I immediately was able to notice a difference in the condition of my hair.
I am always searching for an oil for my dry frizzy hair and this seems to do the trick. It is not sticky and yet tames my hair and keeps them from flying everywhere. It also gives them a healthy looking feel and they are so shiny!
Dindi S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product works for preventing the loss hair, and help to grow new hair?