Phyto Dry Hair Travel Kits Gift Set uploaded by Becca S.

BY PHYTO

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This hair care set is perfect for those with dry hair. The set comes beautifully packaged making it ideal for giving as a present. Set Contains: PHYTOJOBA Intense hydration brilliance shampoo, 50ml: A daily moisturizing shampoo for normal to dry hair PHYTOJOBA Intense hydrating brilliance mask, 50ml: A deep moisturizing mask to restore softness, elasticity and shine to dry hair HUILE SOYEUSE Lightweight hydrating oil, 30ml: A moisturizing and revitalizing oil for dry and fine hair see more...

Review (1)
Becca S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this set to try out the products and see if I liked them. The sizes are pretty decent, you do get enough product to try them out and figure if they work or not for you, I put them to the test by trying them on different days to see the difference in my hair from each product . My favorite product is the Intense Hydrating Mask, I was able to notice a difference in my hair it totally moisturize my hair making it healthier , silky and smooth. I also enjoyed using the Huile Soyeuse Lightweight Hydrating oil, I think that it is a good product it definitely does the job by making my hair shinny but  not oily, removing the frizz and it is lightweight. Lastly it comes with a Shampoo as well (Intense Hydration Brilliance Shampoo) Which I kind of didn't enjoyed as much as the other two products, the consistency is too thin and watery and I didn't like that, I don't feel it does as much due to that, i would prefer if it was thicker and not as watery. Overall I feel it was worth it purchasing this travel kit to try the products and I'm glad I found two products I really like and will continue to use.