BY PHYTO

A revitalizing shampoo formulated to address temporary thinning caused by stress, fatigue, pregnancy, medication, or seasonal changes. Enjoy denser- more lustrous-looking hair with this unique combination of botanicals that prepare the scalp for Phytocyane Treatment. Gingko biloba and cinchona bark support the scalp while grapeseed procyanidins combat free radicals and protect the hair bulb. Hair appears fuller and more abundant with each use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals see more...

Eliza R.
Reisterstown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
After I had my baby, my hair was thin and dull. I used this along my temples and hairline, where it was the thinnest and now my hair is full and thick again. I continue to use it to maintain my hair’s thickness.
Louisa S.
BROOKLYN , NY
This shampoo left my hair feeling oily and heavy. I was just glad that I had purchased it at Sephora so I could return it. It is not worth the money and there are much better products out there.
Andrea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The formula of this shampoo is very strange. It is very thin and hard to control. It works well if you manage to get a sufficient amount in your hair but because it is the consistency of water a lot of product is wasted when you pour it into your hand. If it weren't for the waste I would give this 4-5 stars but it's too pricey to lose that much product.
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this shampoo after experiencing severe hair loss. I use this is conjunction with the phyto scalp treatment. My hair loss has slowed down a lot but I do not know if it's solely to the phyto products or external factors. I would definitely buy their products again however and I look forward to trying some new items out
Emily W.
The Colony, TX
I didn't like this shampoo. It is very low lather, I don't like the scent, and the metal container seems impractical. I didn't notice any results from this, and I don't think it did a very good job cleansing my hair at all