BY PHYTO

A lightweight conditioner for fine and lifeless hair. This luxurious express conditioner instantly detangles without weighing hair down. Gleditsia extract adds density, radiance, and life to hair while red algae extract injects optimal hydration levels into the hair shaft for long-lasting volume. Hydrating elderflower extract restores softness and suppleness to the capillary fiber, leaving hair perfectly detangled and easy to style with visibly regained density, body, and shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Amanda K.
Plano, TX
Very nice smell, I’ve never used anything from this brand. So this isn’t memorable for me which is bad, that means nothing good but nothing terrible either. It does smell nice and that’s great but I’m not going to purchase.
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
You can bounce a quarter off my hair when I use this product. Lol. It's ammmmmazzzing! It's expensive as hell but I got it on sale for half off so I decided to buy it. I don't know if I would buy it again at full retail
Price but def on sale then buy it!!
Elizabeth M.
Austintown, OH
#influensterbowl This is my "walk on" product! I would use about a quarter sized account on the ends of my hair and once rinsed out, my hair was noticeably tame. I always got compliments after using this. It does the job of 100 conditioners. :D
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL
Recommended by my stylist to hydrate my hair and prevent hair loss and i do noticed less hair on the tub. as long as i don't loose anymore hair i will use this product and try other stuff too! happy with it
Kim L.
Edmonton, AB
This conditioner is my staple and go to regardless of what shampoo I am using that the moment. It always leaves my hair feeling super smooth, silky, and shiny! I often also skipout on shampoo and just qash my hair with this conditioner. This conditioner is perfect if your hair is feeling a lizzy fried, frizzy, and dry.. and definitely add back a bit of hydration. It is worth every penny!
lainey s.
SPRING LAKE
I'm thinking about buying this condition so I googled it and there are a bunch of different prices, at walmart there was one 5.1 oz for $15 but everywhere else it's $26. I'm am so afraid of fakes because I have bought some from amazon before. Where did you buy yours from?
lainey s.