BY PHYTO

A leave-in treatment for dehydrated, medium-to-coarse hair. Infused with eight plant extracts and macadamia oil, this weightless cream instantly nourishes, smooths, and protects tresses while preventing frizz and split ends. Hair is left shiny and manageable. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates see more...

Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
Such a treasure for hair. Full of botanicals and vitamins to nourish and hydrate hair. It is great especially for dry, damaged and coarse hair. I use it after shower on towel dry hair and work it in sections and use my hair oil after. I just love this for travel and-or touch ups.
Jenny W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a beautiful light texture. It makes the hands feel sticky after application. It makes my hair feel soft and takes the ends. A little goes a long way and I've been using the same tube for a while. I would definitely repurchase when I run out.
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
This is the best product ever to calm and separate curly hair after washing and conditioning, so that it looks more sleek and less frizzy! It isn't heavy, sticky or greasy, which is the only product I have come across that isn't any of these! Love it and have used it for years! Best used on wet hair by the way
Sydney P.
Richmond, TX
Definitely helped my damaged hair. It feels soft and works wonders! Definitely a must buy
Alexis L.
Helps my coarse hair so much. I recommend it for coarse, dry and damaged hair types!
hidexi m.
El cajon, CA
Es extraño para mi que encontré esta crema tan deliciosa para mi piel es perfecta

back