Physicias Formula® Organic Wear® Organics SPF 15

by Organic Wear

How Green is Your Makeup?™: 100% of the Total Ingredients are of a Natural Origin; 58% of the Total Ingredients are Produced from Organic Farming; 100% Natural Healthy-Looking Complexion.

What are your thoughts on this foundation? I’m more into the natural/organic makeup and I been wanting to try this one.
are there any colors for fair / light people?
So is this considered a foundation or tinted moisturizer ?
Start your review of Physicias Formula® Organic Wear® Organics SPF 15!
Summit, MS
I could see this working for dry skin but not my oily skin. The formula is very runny & makes my face feel greasy. The coverage is sheer and I wouldn't recommend for anyone that needs coverage to even skin out.
Coverage was very good, but I didn't like how it was very gloppy. It didn't seem like a product that would be a good overall foundation, but more like a concealer. It was too thick to be comfortable to wear.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is one of my favorite products to use even though it was drugstore makeup. i love the smell, the smell makes it feels so natural on my skin. the moisturizer does leave a little oily look but nothing a lottle powder could fix.
Melbourne, KY
This is one of my make up must-have's! I use this every day it absorbs nicely into the skin with an overall nice coverage without any caking! Afterwards I put on the same brands translucent powder!
Westerville, OH
I loved the way this went on my skin but it started to make my face feel dried out. I have very sensitive skin so I should have known better. Avoid this if you have sensitive skin.
I love the tinted moisturizer. I have dry skin when I wear foundation it looks like it's caked on. With this product it moisturizers my skin and evens out my skin while providing protection for the sun.
Really enjoy this tinted moisturizer, pretty light coverage but covers redness and light blemishes. has kinda a chemical smell but works good
I already have oily skin, but this just adds to it. Your best bet is to use a non-oily moisturizer then use a powder foundation on top of it.
Review for: Light to Natural
Covers very well, even mostly covers the large amount of melasma I have. Very moisturizing. Doesn't irritae my skin. All natural.
Wallington, NJ
Review for: 100% Natural Origin Spf 15 Buff Beige Organics
I like most physicians formula products, but I noticed this was a little greasy. I would definitely recommend using a primer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...