BY ORGANIC WEAR

How Green is Your Makeup?™: 100% of the Total Ingredients are of a Natural Origin; 58% of the Total Ingredients are Produced from Organic Farming; 100% Natural Healthy-Looking Complexion. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel L.
Review for: Fair to Light more...
Although this BB cream felt fairly moisturizing and the coverage was decent I felt like it did not look very flattering on me.. The consistency of the foundation was really nice and applied ok with a damp beauty blender, but the color was extremely dark for a "fair" BB cream.. For some reason many of the BB creams from Physician's Formula are very orange and do not work well for people who are truly fair skinned like myself.. I also feel like this foundation does oxidize after a while, which only exacerbates the orangeyness...
Lindsey B.
Oakland, MI
I purchased this product while it was one sale one day, as I'm always on the hunt for a 'better' product, despite my 20 current foundations and tinted moisturizers. The most comparable product I have to this would be the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, and I find myself reaching for this product more often (at half the price). This tinted moisturizer has nice coverage to even out any redness or uneven skin tone, leaving a nice glow. Additionally, it has SPF 50, which you wouldn't even be able to tell. Some reviewers complained about it being greasy, which I don't experience, it may be due to my 'normal' skin type, as opposed to oily. I apply this with a pump on my fingers, dab around on my face and blend with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush or Simga F80 Brush to create a flawless, dewy tinted skin tone.
Vivian B.
I've been using this stuff for a while as my go to when I'm not feeling like applying a full face of make up. It's perfect for just wearing around the house and is more of light foundation than a moisturizer. I have oily skin prone to break outs so I have to be careful how much I apply. It is quite runny and will make your skin oily if you don't use powder. It definitely has a strong scent that is strange to describe and takes some getting use to. Its a weird little product but I use it probably every day!
Cali B.
This is by far one of the best products ever! I wasn't big on foundation because it could be heavy on the skin. I received a bottle of this as a gift and after my first time trying it I got several compliments. I now use it almost every time I go out and sometimes just when I'm hanging out around the house. It's very light and has a pleasant scent. I would recommend this to everyone I know. It is a lotion product so for some it can leave a oily feeling, but I would still recommend trying it.
Mary A.
Mobile, AL
Yes, its organic and in some way better for your skin than the toxic chemicals found in most foundations. It also has SPF 15, which to me is hardly worth it, but still a decent amount of protection. That being said those are the only "positive" aspects of this product. It's extremely greasy and hard to blend in to the skin because of how streaky and runny the product is. It's also really pricey for a drugstore tinted moisturizer at around $12. Only three shades as well, so good luck on finding a "perfect match". I wouldn't in a million years, wear this out in public. Save your money, and just invest and search for a foundation that has low toxins (on ewg.com/skindeep).
Cory K.
Love this tinted moisturizer! I am making a change to my cosmetics and facial care products to natural and organic. This is perfect light coverage, color looks great and natural. Also loving the SPF in it - super important to protect your skin
Jessie D.
Milton, FL
I bought this in hopes it would be less medicinal smelling than their organics tinted moisturizer line, but the formula is SO different I can't believe it is the same company. The first few pumps were watery even after shaking, and then after a couple of weeks it thickened up. It gives great coverage for a tinted moisturizer but it made my face look and feel SO greasy, even with powder and it makes me break out. The sad part is I tried it again a few months later after tucking it away, and same results. Grease and acne.
Julie O.
I don't like a heavy foundation so I have been using this for the past year. It's light coverage which is what I prefer but it manages to make me look a little more put together than if I was going bare skin. It is supposed to be a moisturizer but I normally put on my regular (untinted) moisturizer on and THEN apply this. I have "normal" skin and have had no issues with breakouts. One bottle lasts several months for me. The only con I have found is that it does have a slight sent that you need to get used to.
Christina K.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this product because when I originally used it about a year ago, the consistency stays thick. The packaging does tell you to shake it before applying. I never noticed that until a few months ago. I actually threw away a bottle thinking it was expired because it was so runny. However, I am trying it out again and I notice that upon first opening the package, the
shake well routing does work and make it a bit thicker to use; however, after using it for a few months, the consistency is now runny and thin. The coverage is very, very sheer and as other reviewers mentioned, it makes your skin quite oily, unless you apply a powder finish on top of it.
Samantha O.
Williamsburg, VA
Ahh- my favorite tinted moisturizer ever! I know I will get good coverage without it clogging my pores. This is a great product for a day outside in the heat when you still want to look nice but not like you have any makeup on, or if you just want a more natural coverage. I have a lot of redness in my skin so I never go without any kind of foundation, but I found this tinted moisturizer makes my skin look perfect without looking like makeup. And it still hades all the redness. Great product!
Crystal B.
Cypress, TX
I have been looking for a foundation that is organic. How is the coverage? Will it cover my dark circles?
Lela P.
So is this considered a foundation or tinted moisturizer ?
Leah B.
For those who use this product, what is the texture and consistency like? Does it feel cakey or light? What else can you share about it?
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
What are the benifits of this product?
Sam G.
Woodbridge, VA
It's organic so it's very good for people with sensitive skin!