Physicias Formula® Organic Wear® Organics SPF 15 uploaded by Nicole D.Physicias Formula® Organic Wear® Organics SPF 15 uploaded by samantha r.

BY ORGANIC WEAR

How Green is Your Makeup?™: 100% of the Total Ingredients are of a Natural Origin; 58% of the Total Ingredients are Produced from Organic Farming; 100% Natural Healthy-Looking Complexion. see more...

Rachel L.
Review for: Fair to Light
Although this BB cream felt fairly moisturizing and the coverage was decent I felt like it did not look very flattering on me.. The consistency of the foundation was really nice and applied ok with a damp beauty blender, but the color was extremely dark for a "fair" BB cream.. For some reason many of the BB creams from Physician's Formula are very orange and do not work well for people who are truly fair skinned like myself.. I also feel like this foundation does oxidize after a while, which only exacerbates the orangeyness...
Lupita J.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very excited to try this foundation out because I have extremely sensitive skin, and every foundation breaks me out, I thought t was too greasy and the consistency is very watery. Also I hated the scent it has.
Paige L.
I love the tinted moisturizer. I have dry skin when I wear foundation it looks like it's caked on. With this product it moisturizers my skin and evens out my skin while providing protection for the sun.
Teresita E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Light to Natural
I love this organic wear I also love the deals that we get at cvs were I get this, fantastic deals and great products
Crystal S.
This is my "walkon" product. This is the first thing I apply to my face before putting anything else on. Its super light and can be worn without foundation or powder for a natural look. It isn't heavy and doesn't cake. I love this product!!
Lindsey B.
Oakland, MI
I purchased this product while it was one sale one day, as I'm always on the hunt for a 'better' product, despite my 20 current foundations and tinted moisturizers. The most comparable product I have to this would be the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, and I find myself reaching for this product more often (at half the price). This tinted moisturizer has nice coverage to even out any redness or uneven skin tone, leaving a nice glow. Additionally, it has SPF 50, which you wouldn't even be able to tell. Some reviewers complained about it being greasy, which I don't experience, it may be due to my 'normal' skin type, as opposed to oily. I apply this with a pump on my fingers, dab around on my face and blend with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush or Simga F80 Brush to create a flawless, dewy tinted skin tone.
Alex F.
Canton, GA
I have had irritations to other foundations so a clerk suggested I try this one, bad idea. I love that it is organic and it doesn't make my face itcy but there is no color to it so it covers up nothing and it smells like i rubbed oatmeal on my face...I don't like it and will be trying to return it asap
Katie D.
Summit, MS
I could see this working for dry skin but not my oily skin. The formula is very runny & makes my face feel greasy. The coverage is sheer and I wouldn't recommend for anyone that needs coverage to even skin out.
Rachel A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I already have oily skin, but this just adds to it. Your best bet is to use a non-oily moisturizer then use a powder foundation on top of it.
Cory K.
Love this tinted moisturizer! I am making a change to my cosmetics and facial care products to natural and organic. This is perfect light coverage, color looks great and natural. Also loving the SPF in it - super important to protect your skin
Crystal B.
Cypress, TX
I have been looking for a foundation that is organic. How is the coverage? Will it cover my dark circles?
Sam G.
Woodbridge, VA
It's organic so it's very good for people with sensitive skin!
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
What are the benifits of this product?
Leah B.
For those who use this product, what is the texture and consistency like? Does it feel cakey or light? What else can you share about it?
Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does it works on combination skin?