Physicias Formula® Organic Wear® Organics SPF 15 uploaded by Nicole D.Physicias Formula® Organic Wear® Organics SPF 15 uploaded by samantha r.

BY ORGANIC WEAR

How Green is Your Makeup?™: 100% of the Total Ingredients are of a Natural Origin; 58% of the Total Ingredients are Produced from Organic Farming; 100% Natural Healthy-Looking Complexion. see more...

Rachel L.
Review for: Fair to Light
Although this BB cream felt fairly moisturizing and the coverage was decent I felt like it did not look very flattering on me.. The consistency of the foundation was really nice and applied ok with a damp beauty blender, but the color was extremely dark for a "fair" BB cream.. For some reason many of the BB creams from Physician's Formula are very orange and do not work well for people who are truly fair skinned like myself.. I also feel like this foundation does oxidize after a while, which only exacerbates the orangeyness...
Lupita J.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very excited to try this foundation out because I have extremely sensitive skin, and every foundation breaks me out, I thought t was too greasy and the consistency is very watery. Also I hated the scent it has.
Vivian B.
I've been using this stuff for a while as my go to when I'm not feeling like applying a full face of make up. It's perfect for just wearing around the house and is more of light foundation than a moisturizer. I have oily skin prone to break outs so I have to be careful how much I apply. It is quite runny and will make your skin oily if you don't use powder. It definitely has a strong scent that is strange to describe and takes some getting use to. Its a weird little product but I use it probably every day!
Cali B.
This is by far one of the best products ever! I wasn't big on foundation because it could be heavy on the skin. I received a bottle of this as a gift and after my first time trying it I got several compliments. I now use it almost every time I go out and sometimes just when I'm hanging out around the house. It's very light and has a pleasant scent. I would recommend this to everyone I know. It is a lotion product so for some it can leave a oily feeling, but I would still recommend trying it.
Cory K.
Love this tinted moisturizer! I am making a change to my cosmetics and facial care products to natural and organic. This is perfect light coverage, color looks great and natural. Also loving the SPF in it - super important to protect your skin
Julie O.
I don't like a heavy foundation so I have been using this for the past year. It's light coverage which is what I prefer but it manages to make me look a little more put together than if I was going bare skin. It is supposed to be a moisturizer but I normally put on my regular (untinted) moisturizer on and THEN apply this. I have "normal" skin and have had no issues with breakouts. One bottle lasts several months for me. The only con I have found is that it does have a slight sent that you need to get used to.
ashley m.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: 100% Natural Origin Spf 15 Buff Beige Organics
I like this product to an extent. It really does help even my skin tone before I just finish my face with some clarifying setting powder.My only complaints would be that it would be better if it were a bit thinner, as well as the fact that it smells like playdough, and even the lightest colour is quite dark. A bit too dark for my skin, but not so much as that it is entirely useless for me to use.Overall, it is a decent product, but it could be better and a bit more affordable.
Kristi M.
I LOVE this tinted moisturizer by Physician's Formula!! i have been using it for two years, just like I would foundation. Living in AZ, i have found that this is so less cakey feeling than other foundations so I have chosen to stick with this. i like the airy feeling. the Color is great on my skin tone. it blends in well and I think looks great.
Evangelina R.
La Mesa , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my holy grail for like the longest time!! I don't like heavy weight products on my face and this is not heavy at all and it has a medium coverage. Perfect for anyone who isn't into full coverage foundation everyday. The smell is weird idk how to explain it but the product is great!
Amber H.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. It's amazing for my sensitive/dry skin. It evens everything out with just the right amount of coverage. I use this and their powder on top of it and it leaves my skin looking so perfect and natural - no caking/settling in to lines!
Crystal B.
Cypress, TX
I have been looking for a foundation that is organic. How is the coverage? Will it cover my dark circles?
Sam G.
Woodbridge, VA
It's organic so it's very good for people with sensitive skin!
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
What are the benifits of this product?
Leah B.
For those who use this product, what is the texture and consistency like? Does it feel cakey or light? What else can you share about it?
Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does it works on combination skin?