Physicians Formula Youthful Wear™ Cosmeceutical Youth-Boosting Spotless CC Cream

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #45 in CC Cream

Reduce the appearance of spots 80%. Look up to 10 Years Younger Instantly! Cosmeceutical CC Cream corrects and prevents spots, delivers anti aging benefits, provides essential moisture to dry skin, perfects and brightens complexion, while protecting against UVA/UVB with SPF 30.

Active IngredientsTitanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide Inactive IngredientsWater, Dimethicone, C10-18 Triglycerides, Caprylyl Methicone, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Didecene, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Ceramide 3, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Olive Glycerides, Ribes Nigrum Black Currant Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bis-C16-20 Isoalkoxy TMHDI/PEG-90 Copolymer, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus Sunflower Seed Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Mica, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Octyldodecyl Oleate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Polyamide-5, Rosmarinus Officinalis Rosemary Leaf Extract, Silica, Solidago Virgaurea Goldenrod Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alcohol, Alumina, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol May ContainIron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

• Does this work well with oily skin? 2 Answers
  • Looking for a lightweight medium coverage cream for days when I d...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new product for days I don't really want ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "this is such a great cream. i never heard of cc creams or the like. i just happened to receive this as a freebie. my face looks a lot younger. it doesn't look greasy. all of my tiny spots get complete cover. i have been told how nice my #skin tone is. ha, not bad! i really love it. i truly #recommend it." in 6 reviews
  • "this cc cream is one of my favorites, it's specifically design to protect skin with and spf 30, it also corrects spots and hydrates your skin. my shade is light/medium. one thing that you must do before applying the product is to shake it before each use. i like that this product corrects and gives you a flawless look without the need of too much makeup " in 3 reviews
Suzanne M.
Macedon, NY
Review for: Light more...
I liked the texture and feel of this. I also liked that it wasn't too heavy. But the light/medium shade of it is really pretty dark. I did like that it was pretty easy to apply and blend together though. I will probably finish what I have left but wouldnt but it again. I would only recommend it to someone with a darker skintone.
Wayna V.
Review for: Light more...
This by far my favorite CC formula. I wear it everyday then I apply my powder makeup for perfect natural looking coverage. It reduces the appearance of my dark spots and helps create uniformity on the complexion. Great feel, lightweight absorbs well and does leave skin shiny. Does not become runny when sweaty. Blends into skin color.
Phyllis S.
TUPELO, MS
Review for: Light more...
The light shade in this stuff is not very light. It was way too dark and very orange colored. It did not look good at all! On top of that it was very greasy feeling, and my skin is already oily. Im glad i only swapped with someone amd didnt actually pay for it.
Ivy L.
I've only been using this CC cream for a week, but I can honestly say that it's become one of my favorites already. Not only is it SPF and protects your skin during those hot summer days, it really does cover any imperfections such as any dark spots you may have. It doea not make my face oily and the best part is that it lasts for hours. I used to be a fan of the Garnier BB cream for years, but this just may be my new favorite! I can't really comment on the price since I received this free when Physicians Formula was having a promotion on their website a few weeks ago. But, once my tube runs out, I'll definitely be stocking up.
Amanda G.
Lucasville, ['', '', '']
Review for: Light more...
Love this and use it everyday I have uneven skin tone and this when used normally I don't even need to color correct. This has perfect coverage and again I can't believe it's not labeled a foundation. Wow after using this one you won't need another cc cream, color correcting palette or for even that matter you won't even need to put on your foundation. Only con is the price Physicians Formula you don't need to charge that much lower your price and let your product speak for itself, promise you'll make a lot more because your sales will double!!!!
ANTONIA M.
San Antonio, TX
Love this cc cream. my skin is actually getting better using it. Great coverage and lasts. I use this as my go to now. It is moisturizer, primer and is a full coverage. I recommend this because even if I sweat in hot Texas weather it stays. I even purchased the whole line for less then my old foundation that was not this great.
Marisol G.
This cc cream is one of my favorites, it's specifically design to protect skin with and SPF 30, it also corrects spots and hydrates your skin. My shade is light/medium. One thing that you must do before applying the product is to shake it before each use. I like that this product corrects and gives you a flawless look without the need of too much makeup
Nicole D.
Wow! I have used Physicians Formula CC cream for a few years, but just recently tried this particular formula. I opted for the Light shade, and was more than impressed. It covers nearly all of my 'age spots' just as promised. It's lightweight and doesn't look caked on. I use this in lieu of foundation, and am truly impressed with its coverage. This stuff is amazing!
Taylor N.
I adore this cream! It works so well on my dry skin! I am 21 so I don't use a ton of youth boosting products, but I like how this smooths the few wrinkles I do have and is pretty light on my skin. Did not make my skin look cakey or too covered, so I can't complain!
Crystal B.
Denver, CO
I love love love this brand! Everything they make is awesome and I feel safe putting their products on my skin. It can be a little pricey for something you buy at Walgreens or CVS, but in my opinion,the product lasts a LONG tIme so I think its worth it
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
I've been looking for a new product for days I don't really want to wear a lot of make up. Does this have good coverage and is it light or heavy?
Daniela R.
Hello, is the light/medium tone good for tan people or is it too light?
Michaela T.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this work well with oily skin?
Geraldine D.
San Diego, CA
I just received this today as a PR and I want to kmow if anyone has tried it. I have oily skin so will it make my face oily?
Jennifer T.
Looking for a lightweight medium coverage cream for days when I don't feel like wearing full coverage foundation. With the use of concealers as well would this do well? I have a few old dark acne scars but otherwise completely clear skin. Also curious how it works with oily skin?