Physicians Formula Youthful Wear™ Cosmeceutical Youth-Boosting Mattifying Face Powder uploaded by Jackelinne R.Physicians Formula Youthful Wear™ Cosmeceutical Youth-Boosting Mattifying Face Powder uploaded by Maya P.Physicians Formula Youthful Wear™ Cosmeceutical Youth-Boosting Mattifying Face Powder uploaded by Dianna L.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

PRODUCT BENEFITS

• 1st Ever Cosmeceutical Powder.
  • Light as air "finishing powder" invisible blends into skin, instantly evening out skin tone and refining skin surface, for a smooth skin texture with a flawless, youthful-looking finish.
  • Acts as a protecting shield from pollution and free radicals.
  • Works to extend the wear of foundation so your complexion remains flawless.

Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Dimethicone, Nylon 6/12, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide 3, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olive Glycerides, Dimethiconol, Magnesium Silicate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides.

• Jessica from the YouTube channel jambeauty89 said that th...2 Answers
  • Does this settle in fine lines?1 Answers
  • Does this product help to conceal fine lines and pores?2 Answers
samantha e.
Roseville, CA
Be very very careful when applying this, it is almost straight extra fine glitter!!  I would not recommend using the brush that comes with it, it is very oddly thin and hard.  I put this on at the end of my makeup routine and almost ruined my whole face!!  I had a very shiny/sparkly/glittery line across my cheek.  This could be nice, just dull down the sparkle a little.
Emily d.
Raleigh, NC
I have this powder in the translucent shade, and while it's wonderful at setting my makeup, it does have one major downside: in certain lighting, this powder looks down right glittery. If I had known it was so sparkly, I wouldn't have bought it and used it to set my entire face. If you want a product like that, then this is great, but I don't recommend it to those of you looking for a matte setting powder.
Kat H.
Danvers, MA
I haven't had the same glitter issues other reviewers noted - it doesn't look glittery on my face at all. I love this powder. It finishes the face really well and goes with a variety of foundations. It also sets my undereye area nicely. It also does not budge throughout the day. My complaints: 1) there doesn't seem to be much product in each package - somehow I hit pan on this after only a month and a half? 2) The brush provided in the package is useless. I would almost they not include it, and provide a puff instead.
Maya P.
Independence, MO
I have the matte finish in the shade translucent.

Looks great and works well. Doesnt last for an extremely long time, but 4-6hrs with little to no physical activity.

The brush that comes with it feels nice, but is pretty pointless. A sheer powder kabuki brush is the way to go.

Easy use for quick touch ups!!!
Suzanne K.
This is one of my favorite powders. This product lasts all day , great for combo or oily skin ppl. It blends well and looks natural. There is a smell of fragrance but it goes away. Mine was gluten free too which I need do to allergies. Yes, I recommend!
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
This is a very glittery powder. I'll use it under my eyes, but that's it. There is a fragrance, which isn't bad, but I don't like my face products to be scented.
Halley L.
A really nice mattifying powder! Smells nice and applies a good amount with a brush. I have oily skin and feel like this actually does something for controlling oils, but doesn’t make your skin look cakey at all.
Kaitlyn V.
Morehead City, NC
I only wear physicians formula CC Cream and foundation. I love knowing that this makeup is better for your skin than others, and it always leaves my skin looking creamy, yet matte, and keeps my shine under control all day.
Maria L.
A good though not exceptional powder. A little drying on my skin, which is dry anyways, so I really need a finely milled powder. This may work better on slightly more oily or normal skin. Not a bad product, just not stellar on my skin.

Kimber L.
I picked this up at my local CVS with extra care bucks and it was on sale so it was basically free. My first experience with this was over the summer on a hot day when I was running around trying to get ready for a party. I ended up all sweaty and grabbed a big kabuki brush and swirled it all over my face at least twice during the day. People kept coming up to be telling me my skin looked amazing! It's been my go-to powder for setting under eye concealer and for touch ups ever since! I am 45 and have very dry skin, fine lines and wrinkles
Jennifer G.
Queen Creek, AZ
Does this product help to conceal fine lines and pores?
Jacki B.
Jessica from the YouTube channel jambeauty89 said that this is a dupe for the It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination powder foundation. Is this true? Anyone who has used both and agrees with this?
Beth W.
Does this settle in fine lines?
fabi m.
Richmond, CA
Would it come off fast??

Amazon