Physicians Formula Youthful Wear™ Cosmeceutical Youth-Boosting Dark Circle Corrector + Concealer uploaded by Amelia M.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Dual-ended stainless steel roller applicators deliver cream concealer with potent cosmeceutical skin care ingredients, instantly color-correcting dark circles, smoothes the appearance of fine lines and brightens eye area. Yellow color-corrects dark under-eye circles. Light covers yellow or can be used alone on any imperfection.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Beeswax, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide-3, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fraxinus Excelsior Bark Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Lecithin, Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Sulfate, Microcrystalline Wax, Niacinamide, Nylon-12, Olive Glycerides, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyamide-5, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Potassium Citrate, Propylene Carbonate, Retinyl Palmitate, Silanetriol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain:Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Chromium Oxide Greens, Mica, Talc, Ultramarines.

Buy on Amazon
Colleen D.
I liked this concealer a lot. The tip actually broke off of mine but I used a q-tip to apply and it still worked out for me. The coverage is great! It does not settle into fine lines at all. I have not been able to find this in stores anymore.
Devondra J.
Clewiston, FL
I have dark circles under my eye and Physicians Formula Youthful Wear™ Cosmeceutical Youth-Boosting Dark Circle Corrector + Concealer hides it all day. Its light weight and blends easily into my foundation.
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
I used to think this product was so neat haha. I really liked the packaging and the color of the packaging and thought it was so pretty. It worked better to hide small blemishes and sadly didn't help much under the eyes. It would kind of wear down through out the day. It's an ok concealer.
shirley s.
Belvidere, IL
I have dark circles and have tried everything. This is another product that doesn't work. Easy to apply and blend but doesn't cover well. Price is good. I wouldn't recommend this product. Not the best coverage for under eyes or blemishes. I am not buying this again.
Janay S.
The liquid part of this concealer is very streaky and sheer.
The concealer stick on the other hand has good coverage but it creases into wrinkles.
The "rollerball" applicator which is made out of plastic is completely useless and doesn't work.
Liz B.
Longview, WA
Not very good. Greasy and heavy and didn't cover much. Also didn't stay put. Creased on me even with a setting powder. It just made things worse honestly would t repurchase or recommend there are so many other better drug store concealors
Aimee S.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I wasn't thrilled with this at all. The color was way off the mark and didn't conceal anything on my skin or color correct. The texture of the product wasn't to bad but that's about it.
Amelia M.
Lynn, MA
I got this product because it happened to be on sale at the time and its not the best but its not the worst concealer. I dont know how it's supossed to be a youth concealer though. It's has 2 ends one side is a liquid that is yellow toned and the other side has a stick that is very light in color. I think they only make this one color. It has this little rollerball on the end that is supossed to blend it I guess but all it does is smear it around and you still have to blend. It's ok it works but it is nothing special and probably won't buy it again Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Cosmeceutical Youth-Boosting Concealer, Light + Yellow 1 set
Tristin M.
Plaquemine, LA
Pretty good product. Actually perferred tarte conceal & correct better! Pretty good, find it does crease a good bit. I'd say it's better than most drugstore by a long shot. Blends quite nicely and does well with other concealers.
Krista J.
Palm Coast, FL
I use this as under eye concealer. I like that it is dual sided with two tones. I keep it in my purse for touch ups on the go since I always have dark circles. I took one star off because I wish the roll on was a little more gentle on my skin since the eye area can be sensitive.