Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Concealer
Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Concealer
By Physicians Formula
Cheyenne B.

I hae never used this brand before can anyone tell me if this works?

Carin B.
Carin B.
BRISTOL
5 years, 1 month ago
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Bethel Park, PA
5 years, 1 month ago
It does work in my opinion but it's not a mircale or anything. It won't make you look 15 years younger.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Brookston, IN
5 years, 2 months ago
I'm wondering the same thing. Interested in trying it!
Donata R.
Donata R.
Etowah, NC
5 years, 5 months ago
This works nice, but like someone else said this is not going to make you look 10 years younger.
Kailey J.
Kailey J.
Albany, GA
5 years, 6 months ago
Generally speaking, It does what it's supposed to. But I don't like how cakey it can look sometimes, and it's not going to make someone look ten years younger. It's great for blemishes, but If I were you I wouldn't use it under your eyes.
Helene S.
Helene S.
Dallas, TX
5 years, 7 months ago
I love physician's formula, I would say it works for the most part but it isn't going to make you look 10 years younger.