christie p.
HOLY SMOKES!! I have finally found a concealer that WORKS with my skin tone!! I swear I have tried pretty much every drugstore concealer out there and I bought this one today hoping by some miracle I had found the one and TA DA, perfect!!
I am VERY pale with neutral/yellow undertones..(im lighter than mac nc15) so its so hard to find concealers in my shade and when I had they were usually just not good quality so it didn't work.
This PF duo is awesome. The stick part is a pretty neutral light skin tone shade and on the other side there is a creamy yellow liquid concealer. Both work very well together...I have had no problems. I even used the stick conealer over a red pimple that has been coming in and it concealed it nicely without drying out my skin or creasing or anything.
The only thing I don't like about this duo is the roller ball on top. I think its...stupid and pointless and a waste of materials. They could have done without that. For some reason I always find that PF's packaging with their products are so wasteful. Theres always too much paper and unnecessary plastic involved. I wish they would tone it down and be more eco friendly since this is supposed to be a brand thats all about "minerals" and being "healthy".

check out my blog if you love fashion, beauty, DIY, and giveaways!
christie-mariee.Blogspot.com