Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
Having fair, sensitive skin I am very limited to what I can use on my face w/o either drying it out or breaking it out. I have tried EVERY kind of brand imaginable from lancome to clinique to avon and Mary Kay, and even sensitive skin brands aveeno and almay. Physicians formula products were recommended by my dermatologist before going to more expensive brands such as jane iredale, and are pretty much all I can safely use on my face. Yes they are a bit pricey, but have you been to the department makeup store counters? You will pay a lot more for makeup and skin care there.... :)