Terrie S.
Midlothian, VA
I bought this concealer, powder, and foundation because i saw a blog review that raved about them. The liquid works ok under my eyes. It definitely lightens and brightens the under eye area but doesn't cover my dark circles as well as I would like. I do like that the liquid is thin and easily spreadable. The stick is a good color for my skin but is pretty cakey. The rollerball seems pointless.

According to the package, the liquid concealer is to be applied first under the eyes. The stick then goes on top to blend into your skin tone. The rollerball is supposed to help. I've found that applying the stick on top of the liquid just removes the liquid and that the rollerball removes everything. Maybe I'm not using it right. Anyways I use the liquid under my eyes and cover with powder and use the stick for red blemishes on other parts of my face. For the price, I will keep trying to get it to work together!