Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Concealer uploaded by Paola Isabel R.Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Concealer uploaded by Cindy B.Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Concealer uploaded by Olivyah P.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

This physicians formula youthful wear dark circle corrector plus concealer comes in a dual-ended, stainless steel roller applicator. The lightweight, ultra-blendable formula brightens and smoothes the eye area, instantly color-correcting dark circles and diminishing the appearance of fine lines. Use yellow to correct under-eye circles and light/medium to correct any and all imperfections. It won't clog your pores and is fragrance-, oil- and paraben-free. see more...

• Is this product good for covering blemishes? I've heard great thi...2 Answers
  • Is this product as amazing as people let it off to be? I've seen ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne or acne scars ? 1 Answers
Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Concealer
  • "i bought the youthful wear concealer on a whim one day. it works for concealing most of my skin impurities, but it does not work well on my under eye dark circles. i will probably go back to a different brand. i like physicians formula, but the product was a dud for me." in 14 reviews
  • "I have all kinds of concealers, Mac pro long wear, mac studio fix, hard candy, maybelline, loreal, cover girl , but i always gravitate towards this one ALWAYS lol, I don't have much of an under eye dark circles so the coverage for me is great, I use the yellow part for my under eye all the way to my temple, and use the other color for the bridge of my nose and highlighting, this is a very complete concealer at least for me." in 10 reviews
  • "i really enjoy this concealer. it can get a little cakey but if you use a wet sponge to blend it out and set it with a powder it doesn't look that cakey. my favorite part about it is the yellow correcting shade. it works wonders. " in 8 reviews
  • "I do like physicians formula but this didn't cover very well and it looked kind of cake like to me." in 6 reviews
  • "It has three parts-a roller ball used for blending (I never use this), a stick concealer that is skin colored, and a liquid concealer that is more yellow based." in 6 reviews
Sam S.
Review for: Light+Light more...
Didn’t care for this product. It is not a good concealer by any means. I didn’t even really notice the lines under my eyes get any better. If you are looking for a light/ no makeup look then you might like this.
Jane B.
Review for: Light+Light more...
This was a great beginner concealer for undereyes. It works just as well as some of the other alternatives, and the colors worked well for me. The only things stopping me from repurchasing this product is that it is pricier than, for example, a Maybelline concealer, and the packaging is bulky ( the roller end is completely useless).
christie p.
HOLY SMOKES!! I have finally found a concealer that WORKS with my skin tone!! I swear I have tried pretty much every drugstore concealer out there and I bought this one today hoping by some miracle I had found the one and TA DA, perfect!!
I am VERY pale with neutral/yellow undertones..(im lighter than mac nc15) so its so hard to find concealers in my shade and when I had they were usually just not good quality so it didn't work.
This PF duo is awesome. The stick part is a pretty neutral light skin tone shade and on the other side there is a creamy yellow liquid concealer. Both work very well together...I have had no problems. I even used the stick conealer over a red pimple that has been coming in and it concealed it nicely without drying out my skin or creasing or anything.
The only thing I don't like about this duo is the roller ball on top. I think its...stupid and pointless and a waste of materials. They could have done without that. For some reason I always find that PF's packaging with their products are so wasteful. Theres always too much paper and unnecessary plastic involved. I wish they would tone it down and be more eco friendly since this is supposed to be a brand thats all about "minerals" and being "healthy".

check out my blog if you love fashion, beauty, DIY, and giveaways!
christie-mariee.Blogspot.com
Amanda P.
Menlo Park, CA
I have terrible under eye circles so I was excited to try this out. The yellow goop seems too watery and didn't really cover up much. Then when I put the concealer over it it seemed to completely wipe away all evidence of the yellow neutralizer, leaving a thick concealer that is a little too bright for my skin tone. Also, the little roller ball is pretty pointless... and it also hurts to use. The ball doesn't protrude enough so the edges kind of scrape your skin. And it's just not soft enough, I think, to rub against the delicate skin of your under eye.
I do sometimes grab the concealer part of this when I am in a rush, but I don't use it to it's full potential otherwise. Maybe one day I'll give the yellow goop a little more time to dry and try it again, but my initial reaction to this product was lackluster.
Terrie S.
Midlothian, VA
I bought this concealer, powder, and foundation because i saw a blog review that raved about them. The liquid works ok under my eyes. It definitely lightens and brightens the under eye area but doesn't cover my dark circles as well as I would like. I do like that the liquid is thin and easily spreadable. The stick is a good color for my skin but is pretty cakey. The rollerball seems pointless.

According to the package, the liquid concealer is to be applied first under the eyes. The stick then goes on top to blend into your skin tone. The rollerball is supposed to help. I've found that applying the stick on top of the liquid just removes the liquid and that the rollerball removes everything. Maybe I'm not using it right. Anyways I use the liquid under my eyes and cover with powder and use the stick for red blemishes on other parts of my face. For the price, I will keep trying to get it to work together!
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
Having fair, sensitive skin I am very limited to what I can use on my face w/o either drying it out or breaking it out. I have tried EVERY kind of brand imaginable from lancome to clinique to avon and Mary Kay, and even sensitive skin brands aveeno and almay. Physicians formula products were recommended by my dermatologist before going to more expensive brands such as jane iredale, and are pretty much all I can safely use on my face. Yes they are a bit pricey, but have you been to the department makeup store counters? You will pay a lot more for makeup and skin care there.... :)
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I really like this product for concealer and under eye dark circles with the applicator. I never used the roll on part, I just used a blending sponge which I prefer much better than using the roll on type applicators. I definitely recommend if you want to try more than one. Hint: there is the stick concealer and then unscrew the bottom for the under eye cover up.
kathleen B.
Paramus, NJ
My daughter gave me this for Mothers' Day last year (2014) and it is one of my favorite products! I use it daily, and it really works as well as described. It goes on "cool" and brightens the skin under my eyes without appearing fake or garish.During the summer, I kept it in the refrigerator! It was purchased at the local Shop Rite, so I know the price is reasonable. I haven't had to buy another one since last Spring, when I received it!
Sara M.
WORCESTER
I love this brand, but its a hit or miss sometimes. For the price of this its not worth it. Spend your money on something cheaper and better. The Revlon Photoready concealer stick is a couple dollars less and very good, maybelleline Instant age rewind, Maybelline fit me concealer, Hard candy glamafoughe is thicker and good, but can crease. So these are a few of the top of my head that I would recommend. If you are looking for more coverage I would try the Revlon, or Hard Candy concealers. These are all very good.
Megan C.
Good concealer but often settled into the creases. This was also a little too light for my liking. I often felt I had raccoon eyes. I liked it rebought it because it was easy to use and did help me a lot with the bags I had under my eyes. Suggested for people with dark circles under their eyes.
Cheyenne B.
I hae never used this brand before can anyone tell me if this works?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
What makes the ingredients youthful and does it work?
Devin G.
How does this compare to the maybeline one?
Steph D.
Pensacola, FL
Is it affordable
jessica c.
Los Angeles, CA
I have the youthful wear foundation and i really love it. would you guys recommend pairing the concealer with the foundation? does it give good coverage ?