Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Concealer
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
- "i bought the youthful wear concealer on a whim one day. it works for concealing most of my skin impurities, but it does not work well on my under eye dark circles. i will probably go back to a different brand. i like physicians formula, but the product was a dud for me." in 14 reviews
- "I have all kinds of concealers, Mac pro long wear, mac studio fix, hard candy, maybelline, loreal, cover girl , but i always gravitate towards this one ALWAYS lol, I don't have much of an under eye dark circles so the coverage for me is great, I use the yellow part for my under eye all the way to my temple, and use the other color for the bridge of my nose and highlighting, this is a very complete concealer at least for me." in 10 reviews
- "i really enjoy this concealer. it can get a little cakey but if you use a wet sponge to blend it out and set it with a powder it doesn't look that cakey. my favorite part about it is the yellow correcting shade. it works wonders. " in 8 reviews
- "I do like physicians formula but this didn't cover very well and it looked kind of cake like to me." in 6 reviews
- "It has three parts-a roller ball used for blending (I never use this), a stick concealer that is skin colored, and a liquid concealer that is more yellow based." in 6 reviews
I am VERY pale with neutral/yellow undertones..(im lighter than mac nc15) so its so hard to find concealers in my shade and when I had they were usually just not good quality so it didn't work.
This PF duo is awesome. The stick part is a pretty neutral light skin tone shade and on the other side there is a creamy yellow liquid concealer. Both work very well together...I have had no problems. I even used the stick conealer over a red pimple that has been coming in and it concealed it nicely without drying out my skin or creasing or anything.
The only thing I don't like about this duo is the roller ball on top. I think its...stupid and pointless and a waste of materials. They could have done without that. For some reason I always find that PF's packaging with their products are so wasteful. Theres always too much paper and unnecessary plastic involved. I wish they would tone it down and be more eco friendly since this is supposed to be a brand thats all about "minerals" and being "healthy".
check out my blog if you love fashion, beauty, DIY, and giveaways!
I do sometimes grab the concealer part of this when I am in a rush, but I don't use it to it's full potential otherwise. Maybe one day I'll give the yellow goop a little more time to dry and try it again, but my initial reaction to this product was lackluster.
According to the package, the liquid concealer is to be applied first under the eyes. The stick then goes on top to blend into your skin tone. The rollerball is supposed to help. I've found that applying the stick on top of the liquid just removes the liquid and that the rollerball removes everything. Maybe I'm not using it right. Anyways I use the liquid under my eyes and cover with powder and use the stick for red blemishes on other parts of my face. For the price, I will keep trying to get it to work together!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos