BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Wrinkle Therapy Concealer, Natural Light see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alyssa A.
Denver, CO
This concealer is very thick it does cover a lot of surface area. If you are going to use for under the eyes I would suggest setting it, as it is thicker.
Ellen S.
Portland, OR
This is a great concealer for its price. It is full coverage and buildable. I use a wet sponge to work into my skin and powder over for all-day coverage. I primarily use this for my nose and chin as well as blemishes, but not under the eye.
Maegan P.
I love this concealer! It's very thick and provides full coverage. Be careful over dry areas it does intensify the dryness.
Taylor A.
Best concealer I've used by far! Works perfectly to cover all imperfections and is long lasting too for a decent price.
Claudia  J.
Reseda, CA
I love this concealer. I use it for under my eyes and to cover up blemishes. I apply a small amount with my fingers.
Amanda W.
Newport News, VA
This is a very good concealer. Covers my dark under eye circles well. Isn't cakey and doesn't crease. Lightweight formula
Kristi W.
Fairmont, MN
Nice thick full coverage concealer. A little goes a long way and it lasts all day.
Brigette G.
Clio, MI
I've used this concealer for years. I have dark under eye circles and have tried many, many brands over the years, from low-end to high-end and this always works the best for me - and the price is great!
Ana G.
Hialeah, FL
My face is EXTREMELY sensitive. This is my go to make-up brand. Its non comedogenic and hypoallergenic which is very rare to find and considering that the price is fair, its a BONUS!! I use this for special occasions and it does wonders!! not much is needed however it goes a long way. it covers any imperfections without creating more.
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really really like this concealer it matches my skin perfectly and covers up my blemishes without looking cakey.
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
Is this okay to use if you break out easy?
Nichole M.
Laguna Hills, CA
How is the texture of this product, a thick cream or thinner liquid? How does it blend?