BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

It's wand of a kind! Use the power of light-reflection to conceal imperfections and the power of green to color-correct blemishes! Wanderful Wand, Concealer uses the latest technology in light-reflecting pigments to help you achieve flawless-looking skin. This exclusive lightweight formula contains innovative optical brighteners to emit light from skin imperfections and tine lines creating a canvas of perfect. even-toned skin. Used under makeup, green concealers help color-correct reddish skin imperfections such as blemishes and scam.

Physicians Formula Wanderful Wand® Brightening Concealer
  • "this is a good product for people that don't have deep dark circles like me . although in my best day this is perfect for me , i find that it doesn't cover my deep circles that better . " in 3 reviews
Arletty C.
This is a good product for people that don't have deep dark circles like me . Although in my best day this is perfect for me , I find that it doesn't cover my deep circles that better .
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
Good product. Wish I got more for the price but its a good product. Comes in handy being from a drug store brand for days that the makeup stores are closed or if you need it late night going out.
Alicia E.
Goose Creek, SC
I have dark circles and this has been the best concealer I've ever used. Light weight, very smooth. I use all the products together on my oily skin, and love how it makes me look.
Danielle F.
BOURBON, IN
This works wonders! Great blending and it goes on smooth without looking cakey! It's a decent price as well and you can find it almost anywhere!
Hope B.
Bella Vista, AR
I love Physician Formula! They have the best makeup products out there! I always feel like my face looks great when wearing their makeup!
PA C.
Love this concealer. It works with reflecting pigments and invisibly conceals unlike other concealers. It is buildable. Worth it.
Alia C.
Doylestown , PA
Smooth finish and a great drug store color corrector! Not my go to but when I'm in a hurry this works great for my dark circles.
Vinessa G.
Maywood, CA
It's a bit pricey and is an ok product. It's easy to apply but hard to blend. The price could be better. I prefer L.A. Girl.
traci b.
I found this particular item too be a bit cakey and and very hard to blend ever with a damp beauty blender.
Ladonna B.
This works so great. Good bye dark eye circles! Helps hide those small flaws. Must have product!