BeautyFaceFace MakeupPhysicians Formula
Wanderful Wand Brightening Concealer

Physicians Formula Wanderful Wand® Brightening Concealer

by Physicians Formula

It's wand of a kind! Use the power of light-reflection to conceal imperfections and the power of green to color-correct blemishes! Wanderful Wand, Concealer uses the latest technology in light-reflecting pigments to help you achieve flawless-looking skin. This exclusive lightweight formula contains innovative optical brighteners to emit light from skin imperfections and tine lines creating a canvas of perfect. even-toned skin. Used under makeup, green concealers help color-correct reddish skin imperfections such as blemishes and scam.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Physicians Formula Wanderful Wand® Brightening Concealer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
this is a good product for people that don't have deep dark circles like me . although in my best day this is perfect for me , i find that it doesn't cover my deep circles that better . in reviews
Tara T.
Edgewater, MD
As just too yellow for me and didn’t work well with my skin tone. I will not purchase again.
Alyssa S.
Sumas, WA
I love Wands. Think they are so simple and easy to use lightweight and durable for an all day long lasting look it’s a wonderfully made product
Kelsey A.
Dublin, OH
This is a great addition in your makeup collect. One of my friends recommended it to me and I fell in love with it. It stays in almost all day and doesn’t get too dry and candy. I got my mom also hooked on this. It is an amazing product and you will love it.
PA C.
Love this concealer. It works with reflecting pigments and invisibly conceals unlike other concealers. It is buildable. Worth it.
Abbey B.
Schenectady, NY
Love most physicians formula products. Use concealer everyday. Ask love there bronzer
Michaela H.
Saratoga Springs
I usually like this brand of products but this one wasn’t for me. It blends well but didn’t hold well. I have drier skin so wouldn’t recommend unless you have oily skin. Easy to use
Dulcie V.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
This wasn’t blow my mine amazing and it certainly wasn’t bad. I think in a pinch this would be great. I have really dry under eyes so this definitely seemed to accentuate that, and it just didn’t give the level of coverage I needed to brighten up. I don’t have super dark bags so I can’t speak to that as that wasn’t my purpose for using.
Hayden K.
Marysville, WA
My skin gets a red tint some times and for those spots that need it this is perfect for spot treatment like that. This has been a game changer.
Kristianna S.
DALLAS Texas
I think this product is a really good brand. Also , it doesn't take all of your money in your bank account like other makeup brands! If you are looking for a great product check this brand out ASP!
Alexis K.
10/10 recommend. it is great if you want a natural look or full glam! it is a very fun product to use and also very easy:) it blends really well right into your skin...like butter. it has an option for everyone🤍

Looking for your answer?