BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Oil Free Unique, non-oily formula gently cleans away eye makeup without leaving residue.  Very gentle on eyes but tough on makeup, this refreshing formula keeps contact lens clear and makes it easy to reapply makeup if necessary. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance Free. Non-irritating. Dermatologist approved. For information in the USA    ; see more...

Olivia A.
Painesville, OH
This eye remover is great! But it doesn't always get off all of my makeup. It leaves me with red eyes. But I do have sensitive eyes. I think it a great eye remover for less sensitive eyes and it comes with a lot of product.
Victoria S.
This product is very gentle and removes all of my eye makeup without feeling greasy and usually only takes one cotton pad per eye. I love how gentle it is and doesn't cause any eye burning which I have a huge issue with!
Kayla G.
Temple, TX
Love this for removing very dramatic eye looks love it very classy and phenomenon I purchased this at my local ulta in the drugstore section it exceeded my expectation I would buy his again deffinatley!great!
Adriana M.
Phoenix
The best for removing eyelash glue very satisfying feeling and isn't harsh to your eyelashes , So easy to apply and easy to remove tough makeup on eyes . Affordable as well so its even better .
Madison M.
Magnolia, TX
Remember all those times you still had black eyes after taking off your makeup? Well that won't be a problem any more with this product because eye makeup disappears with a swipe of this magic formula.
Altagracia F.
Orosi, CA
I love that it doesn't leave the skin oily. Very effective at removing makeup!! I ordered it online so I had to wait quite a bit to receive but totally worth the wait. Especially for the price!!
Olivia B.
Capitan, NM
Have really sensitive hypoallergenic skin, this is a product and trust and always grab for! Did not really see results right away, but after a week I definitely did!
Bronwyn H.
Dover, AR
This was reasonably priced and worked very well for what it was for. However I didn't like the formula so I gave it to my sister, but she loves it.
Karly w.
Overland Park, KS
Take the makeup off! Good product. Smell is not offensive and leaves the area around the eye soft. A little bit goes a long way.
Gabrielle E.
Kingston, NY
I really enjoy this product. It removes eye makeup effectively without irritating my eyes or causing my lashes to fall out.
Katherine Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it remove leftover eyelash glue? Does it sting your eyes?