BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Buy Physicians Formula Foundations - Physicians Formula Virtual Foundation Multi-Reflective Luminous Makeup Virtual Nude. How-to-Use: For a luminous sheer glow, apply with a makeup sponge or a clean fingertip and blend evenly until desired coverage is achieved. For dryer skin types, apply moisturizer prior to foundation. see more...

Cheyenne N.
Burtchville , MI
It was really nice!! Didn't cake on my skin. Wasn't too yellow tones I always have the issue with light skin tones that they come out too yellow. It was full coverage but not heavy on the face. Would recommend to others.
Christine F.
Mount Pleasant
This foundation is my go to foundation as far as drug store! I have combination skin and it works great for my skin! The only con is its not very build able and has med coverage!
Marylou C.
I love love love this foundation it gives me full coverage and makes my skin look amazing... Its not greasy looking and really makes my face tone look so even but natural
Hannah F.
Dallas, TX
Gives me the coverage I need without breaking me out which a lot of foundations do. Sometimes could probably even give me a bit more but you can apply generously
Gracie N.
This is awesome I love it it's full coverage it is almost too good it has almost a highlighter texture to it and it lasts all day
Vanessa L.
Asheville, NC
For drug store makeup this is one of my favorite brands. This foundation is no different, it's easy to apply and very affordable.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This foundation actually is great, blends out well, good coverage, doesn't oxidize, or settle into creases
Jaclyn R.
Elgin, IL
Great coverage. Good selections of colors. Doesn't feel too heavy either. I also love how long it lasts.
Isabela M.
É um ótimo produto, fácil aplicação e muito viável o preço. Gostei muito e recomendo a compra desse!!! Parabéns!
jennifer i.
Nunca useiiii mas gostaria de usar acho que ficaria linda com esse produte que vcs me mostraram beijos thal