BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Multi-reflective pigments contain chameleon-like properties, which diffuse light to optically minimize the appearance of fine lines and imperfections. Rich concentration of multi-reflective pigments brighten up complexion with a subtle sheen of color for a healthy-looking glow! Made with the finest Italian talc for a soft and ultra-smooth finish without irritating sensitive skin. Compact contains a mirror and powder brush for ultimate convenience!

Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Nylon 12, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Dehydroacetate Acid, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake

• What's the best Physicians Formula highlighter for warm u...2 Answers
  • What's the best Physicians Formula highlighter for warm u...1 Answers
  • When is Physicians formula having new products?1 Answers
haiits l.
Dallas, TX
This face powder is my favorite drugstore powder, I love how it doesn't leave my face looking cakey. It leaves my skin looking healthy and flawless all day. I love that some drugstores (Rite aid/CVS) have BOGO sales because I hit pan very fast.
Lourdine S.
I love how this works with my makeup and the finish of the look when I'm done. I set with this powder and its perfect for my skin. My skin is sensitive and its easy to use
Taryn C.
Columbus
I'm lucky enough to have a fairly blemish free complexion so I only use this to create a gentle finish. This is all the foundation type anything I have used.
erika c.
Sacramento, CA
Un excelente polvo de huso diario en las mejillas se ve sipper supper bien como sombra ni se diga tambien si kieres de iluminador
Courtney S.
Emporia, KS
I've always loved Physicians Formula and this product was not a let down! It has a smooth finish and the shimmer is just right!
Nina P.
Bethpage, NY
I love love love this powder.... with a light hand, it is just the right amount of glow and it sets my foundation flawlessly
Arianne C.
Lawrence
My very first highlighter! I love the all over glow you can get with this product without looking to shimmery. Very useful.
Rachael P.
Watertown, CT
I love Physicians Formula! This product leaves your face with a healthy looking glow and does not make it look cakey.
Morgan S.
Utica, KY
I have heard that this brand is very good. it is cheap and can be found at drug stores my friend loves this brand.
jamie h.
Great to set your makeup with! Truly translucent! Doesn't cake up and evens out whatever makeup you've used.
Areeba J.
What's the best Physicians Formula highlighter for warm undertones?
Vicky C.
Fairview, NJ
When is Physicians formula having new products?
Areeba J.
What's the best Physicians Formula highlighter for warm undertones?