BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #80 in Tinted Moisturizers

Talc-Free Mineral Wear For extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin Hydrating & Protecting Sheer Color Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Dermatologist Approved Non-Comedogenic The Talk on Talc! Gentle, talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe. Can help minimize the risk of irritation and breakout. Provides an ultra-lightweight, natural matte finish, ideal for sensitive skin. Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear! 3-in-1 formula: - Hydrates and nourishes for softer and smoother skin. - Protects skin from the damaging effects of the sun with mineral-based SPF15. - Hint of Color blends effortlessly to smooth and even out complexion. Versatile formula can be worn alone for sheer natural-looking coverage or combined with other Mineral Wear products for the ultimate flawless complexion. A Daily Dose of Vitamins and Minerals! Derivatives of Vitamins A & E, n see more...

• How's the coverage? Does it cover up blemishes?2 Answers
  • I have combo skin, with most of my oily issues being in my tzone....1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Va-Shawn C.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this tinted moisturizer . Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lebanon, OR
This was my first ever liquid makeup and it was great for that. You basically can't mess up the application; you can even apply with your hands. The coverage is light, but certainly still there. The scent is sorta ehhh, though, and the last time I wore it, and I realized that after 6 or 7 hours it was breaking up a bit. I probably wouldn't buy it again since a BB or CC is just as quick to apply but has better coverage.
Taryn R.
Taryn R.
West Rutland, VT
This product was pretty nice, It wasn't the best to match to your skin but it didn't make me break out.
Michala F.
Michala F.
These are the best products to use if your face is really sensitive and can easily breakout.
Jean T.
Jean T.
I really don't like it.I feel like I don't have anything on me when I used and again it was shimmery. it's one of those things that ended up in my sisters house. Not a repurchase
Ammeta H.
Ammeta H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best product out there! it's so affordable and great at the same time. I would definitely recommend you guys to try it out.
Melody M.
Melody M.
Fall River, MA
This is the best full coverage non oily foundation! It makes my face look fresh and young. No excess build up. Even perfect to use in the summer. It has great coverage against the sun with its 15 spf. Definitely a must have for all beauty lovers no matter what skill set you may have.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
you can't go wrong with physicians formula for a pharmacy/store bought brand. yeah their prices may be high, but you're getting your money's worth at least. this tinted moisturizer leaves your skin feeling light and not cakey at all. the shades are distinct enough to where you can use this for spot concealer as well.
Blaise W.
Blaise W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product by mistake, thinking it was foundation. I gave it a try and I'm impressed. It i provides decent lightweight coverage that doesn't make my face oily or irritate my skin.
melissa m.
melissa m.
This product is exactly what it says it is. A tinted moisturizer and if that's why you're purchasing it you will love this product, I did. This will even out slight skin discoloration and uneven pigment issues but it's not a concealer. I've seen a lot of reviews expecting it to be. Take it for what it is and you will love it. It's not ever oily and it absorbs well and it's nice to know I'm wearing spf protection just by putting on my daily lotion .
Emily  D.
Emily D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How's the coverage? Does it cover up blemishes?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combo skin, with most of my oily issues being in my tzone. I use a primer to help with this. Does this moisturizer keep you shine free all day?