BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #88 in Tinted Moisturizers

Talc-Free Mineral Wear For extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin Hydrating & Protecting Sheer Color Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Dermatologist Approved Non-Comedogenic The Talk on Talc! Gentle, talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe. Can help minimize the risk of irritation and breakout. Provides an ultra-lightweight, natural matte finish, ideal for sensitive skin. Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear! 3-in-1 formula: - Hydrates and nourishes for softer and smoother skin. - Protects skin from the damaging effects of the sun with mineral-based SPF15. - Hint of Color blends effortlessly to smooth and even out complexion. Versatile formula can be worn alone for sheer natural-looking coverage or combined with other Mineral Wear products for the ultimate flawless complexion. A Daily Dose of Vitamins and Minerals! Derivatives of Vitamins A & E, n see more...

• How's the coverage? Does it cover up blemishes?2 Answers
  • I have combo skin, with most of my oily issues being in m...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristi H.
Physicians Formula Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 this is my go to when I didn't want or need full coverage just slight coverage with all the moisturizing and spf included. So simple and works great! Priced very fairly.
Amanda M.
Lebanon, OR
This was my first ever liquid makeup and it was great for that. You basically can't mess up the application; you can even apply with your hands. The coverage is light, but certainly still there. The scent is sorta ehhh, though, and the last time I wore it, and I realized that after 6 or 7 hours it was breaking up a bit. I probably wouldn't buy it again since a BB or CC is just as quick to apply but has better coverage.
Melody M.
Fall River, MA
This is the best full coverage non oily foundation! It makes my face look fresh and young. No excess build up. Even perfect to use in the summer. It has great coverage against the sun with its 15 spf. Definitely a must have for all beauty lovers no matter what skill set you may have.
Samantha H.
you can't go wrong with physicians formula for a pharmacy/store bought brand. yeah their prices may be high, but you're getting your money's worth at least. this tinted moisturizer leaves your skin feeling light and not cakey at all. the shades are distinct enough to where you can use this for spot concealer as well.
Blaise W.
I purchased this product by mistake, thinking it was foundation. I gave it a try and I'm impressed. It i provides decent lightweight coverage that doesn't make my face oily or irritate my skin.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Love this tinted moisturizer . Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
Jean T.
I really don't like it.I feel like I don't have anything on me when I used and again it was shimmery. it's one of those things that ended up in my sisters house. Not a repurchase
Sara F.
Oyster Bay, NY
all of physicians formula products are all really great. the tinted moisturizer is light and goes on the skin evenly and makes your skin tone look even as well
Carmen H.
Charlotte, NC
This is a nice was to have on a little color with sunscreen at the pool. I have breakouts and this makes me feel more confident.
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
Been using this recently and the cc cream and so far these are some of the best drug store products ive tried would recommend
Emily  D.
Pittsburgh, PA
How's the coverage? Does it cover up blemishes?
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
I have combo skin, with most of my oily issues being in my tzone. I use a primer to help with this. Does this moisturizer keep you shine free all day?