BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePhysicians Formula
The Perfect Matcha Green Tea Cleansing Balm 14oz

Physicians Formula The Perfect Matcha Green Tea Cleansing Balm 1.4oz

by Physicians Formula

WHAT IT IS:

An ultra gentle 3-in-1 cleansing balm that melts away makeup, deeply cleans away impurities and leaves the skin fully supple and hydrated.

WHY IT’S GOOD FOR YOU:

Antioxidant-packed and enriched with Matcha Green Tea, Bamboo Shoot, and Lotus Extract.

*Excluded From ALL Discounts.

BENEFITS

Hypoallergenic. Paraben-Free. Gluten Free.  Dermatologist Tested. Non-Comedogenic. Clinically Tested.  Safe For Sensitive Eyes & Contact Lens Wearers. Ophthalmologist Tested. Vegan. Cruelty Free.

INGREDIENTS

Cetyl ethylhexanoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sorbeth-30 tetraoleate, peg-5 glyceryl triisostearate, peg-10 isostearate, polyethylene, fragrance/parfum, camellia sinensis leaf powder*, phyllostachys edulis shoot water**, nelumbo nucifera flower extract***, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, water/eau, phenoxyethanol, sorbitan sesquioleate, polyglyceryl-10 oleate, butylene glycol, lactic acid, sodium benzoate, caprylyl glycol, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, maltodextrin, yellow 5 (ci 19140), blue 1 (ci 42090). *matcha, **bamboo, ***lotus

Directions

With the included spatula, scoop a small amount and apply to face. Massage into the skin with gentle upward and outward circular motions. For eyes, apply to closed eyes in a downward and outward sweeping motion. Rinse off with water or wipe off with a warm, damp washcloth.

Is the scent overpowering? I am worried it will be too much
Physicians Formula The Perfect Matcha Green Tea Cleansing Balm 1.4oz ? What do you think about this product, if it hydrates the skin, improves the skin? It can be used by a person with different skin types
Iss this like a dupe of the tatcha? How does it make your face feel??
Start your review of Physicians Formula The Perfect Matcha Green Tea Cleansing Balm 1.4oz!
How would you rate this product?
Danielle A.
Devon, PA
Physicians Formula The Perfect Matcha Green Tea Cleansing Balm 1.4oz uploaded by Danielle A.
Purchased at: CVS
This is an excellent product for makeup removal and a definite must in double cleansing. This was the first cleaning balm I have tried and I adore it . As I said it’s a must for a double cleanse Physicians Formula The Perfect Matcha Green Tea Cleansing Balm 1.4oz
Sheila  T.
Harlan, KY
Physicians Formula The Perfect Matcha Green Tea Cleansing Balm 1.4oz uploaded by Sheila  T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Physicians formula The perfect matcha is an ultra gentle 3 in 1 cleanser. Contains Matcha green tea , bamboo shoot extract and Lotus extract just to name a few! This gentle deep cleaning balm melts and cleans away makeup and other impurities, leaving your skin very hydrated and supple. I love the lite beautiful scent of this balm , it's very pleasant and soothing. Physicians formula 3 in 1 cleansing balm is perfect for every skin type!
Karen P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Physicians Formula The Perfect Matcha Green Tea Cleansing Balm 1.4oz uploaded by Karen P.
Absolutely LOVED this cleansing balm by @physiciansformula "The Perfect Matcha 3 in 1" has worked really well for me. Dont you just love that first scoop feeling? This balm removes impurities and makeup COMPLETELY! (yes, even waterproof mascara, but it does take a couple of extra minutes on this area) without irritating my skin. It doesn't leave a greasy sensation at all and as someone with oily skin, I really appreciate that 😅. It's very easy to emulsify and the texture is so satisfyingto work with. It's easy to rinse off and leaves the skin feeling really soft and hydrated. Also, the mini spoon is very convenient and hygienic. I'm using this as my first step in my night routine (finally stared double-cleansing!) It contains: Antioxidants, Matcha Green Tea, Bamboo Shoot, and Lotus Extract. Have you tried it? What's your favorite cleanser?
Michelle  B.
Palmyra, NJ
Physicians Formula The Perfect Matcha Green Tea Cleansing Balm 1.4oz uploaded by Michelle  B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This cleansing balm works great! Just as good as top name brands do. It takes off all the makeup and dirt from my face and leaves it nice and hydrated.
Chelsea R.
Swansea, SC
Physicians Formula The Perfect Matcha Green Tea Cleansing Balm 1.4oz uploaded by Chelsea R.
I really am not a big fan of cleansing balms because they tend to be greasy and difficult to rinse off. This formula is the exception to that rule. It takes off every bit of makeup and rinses away so easily. My skin is so much smoother and clearer after using this. I used a cotton pad with some micellar water on it after I used this balm, and the only thing left behind was a small trace of mascara. It got every bit of my foundation, concealer and eyeshadow off. Highly, highly recommend this product! And you can't beat the price point compared to other higher end similar products.
Sara W.
Physicians Formula The Perfect Matcha Green Tea Cleansing Balm 1.4oz uploaded by Sara W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is hands down my current favorite cleansing balm. It's easy to use, last me a good amount of time (2/3 months with daily use) and gets all my makeup melted. I obviously use a cleansing gel after it. I have no oily feeling on my skin or it gets into my eyes and gets my vision blurred. Love it and could say it's a good dupe if you liked the farmacy cleanser. The scent is suttle and not irritating to me, prefer unscented products but in cleansers I can see beyond it if the formula is as good as this one is. Would recommend.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
Purchased at: CVS
I love this comes with a spatula, and it was pretty effective at breaking down eye makeup. However, it burned my eyes so badly.
Danielle R.
Carpinteria, CA
Physicians Formula The Perfect Matcha Green Tea Cleansing Balm 1.4oz uploaded by Danielle R.
I really LOVE CLEANSING BALMS AND I NORMALLY PURCHASE SUNDAY RILEY’S BLUE MOON CLEANSING BALM AND I LOVE IT BUT ITS EXPENSIVE AND WHEN I SAW THIS I WASN’T SURE ABOUT it but IM REALLY GLAD I PURCHASED IT!!!! I ENJOYED how LIGHT and POWERFUL IT IS!!!! There is a faint beautiful smell when you open the jar it’s a light green color. The texture is soft, gentle and smooth as you clean your face! I JUST LOVE how it doesn't dry out my skin and HOW SOFT MY SKIN IS AFTER I USED IT ALSO GAVE me a WONDERFUL GLOW and I will be purchasing this again for the future! My favorite part about this little container is the ease of the spoon that is provided inside the lid so you don't have to stick your fingers in the container to scoop out the product. I think this is the perfect for ANYONE wanting a great CLEANSING BALM!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STUFF AND VERY HAPPY I PURCHASED IT!!!! Physicians Formula The Perfect Matcha Green Tea Cleansing Balm 1.4oz
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Physicians Formula The Perfect Matcha Green Tea Cleansing Balm 1.4oz uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Walmart
So I just heard about this product about a week ago. I Absolutely love another product I have that is very similar to this one but much more expensive! I had to try this out! This is a pretty close dupe for my high end product! I'm impressed! This balm is gentle on your skin and removes all your makeup and impurities. It has a light clean smell to it. It does not make my skin greasy or oily. The only thing that wasn't as good was when I was done washing my face, my eyes seemed a little dry/bothered. Not bad at all just annoying for a minute! Definitely recommend this product though!
Amanda M.
Ontario, CA
Physicians Formula The Perfect Matcha Green Tea Cleansing Balm 1.4oz uploaded by Amanda M.
This cleansing balm is THE BEST for removing makeup! At a fraction of the cost as similar cleansing balms, this works just as well if not better! It’s super effective, great for sensitive skin and leaves skin feeling soft. It has a very light fresh scent. Love!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sofi F.
Torreon
2,092 reviews
il y a 9 mois
LeaDee  C.
Omak, WA
il y a 2 ans
Sophia K. il y a un an
I do not find it to be drying. I always follow with micellar just to remove residue. But it’s def not drying for me.