BeautyEyeEyeshadowPhysicians Formula
Talc-Free Mineral Wear Eyeshadow Duo

Physicians Formula Talc-Free Mineral Wear™ Eyeshadow Duo

by Physicians Formula

For extra-sensitive eyes or contact lens wearers. 100% Matte, Mineral formula for an ultra-smooth, natural-looking finish. Minimalist formula can help reduce eye irritation. Dual-compartment compact includes mirror and brush applicator. Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Dermatologist approved, Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. The Talk on Talc! While most powder eye shadows contain talc as their main ingredient, this minimalist talc-free formula was specially developed for the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. For extra-sensitive eyes, less is more, less ingredients that is. This ultra-gentle formula can help minimize the risk of eye irritation. 100% Matte Mineral Wear for Natural Wear! Natural Minerals help achieve soft, sheer 100% matte shades for a smooth, natural finish. Mineral Wear™ Duo Eye Shadows stay on all day without creasing. A Double Dose of Buildable Color! These eye-catching eye shadows offer dual-tone hues for buildable color! Soft, sheer 100% matte shades are combined into the perfect pair to contour and highlight your eyes. Smooth, bendable formula is easy-to-use to help accent and define eyes for long-lasting color all day long. Can be used on all skin types.

Mica, Lecithin, Squalane, Silica, Boron Nitrate, Zinc Oxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Kaolin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Carmine (CI 75470)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Physicians Formula Talc-Free Mineral Wear™ Eyeshadow Duo!
How would you rate this product?
LaShunda  H.
Dallas, TX
Physicians Formula Talc-Free Mineral Wear™ Eyeshadow Duo This is the perfect duo for a quick on the go look. I pack mine for overnight trips because it has a transition and a shimmer for a quick look. Blendable and available everywhere.
Lisa S.
Smyrna, TN
Anything talc free I’m always happy to try out! I used this once and am still using it, but I would buy it again. The only thing to improve is the brush of course, but that’s with any eyeshadow component. The packaging, as usual, is nice and neat looking. I love the brand’s Mineral Wear line of products!
Giselle P.
Brownsville, TX
It is perfect personally I like it a lot even though there are some that I could not try it I would love to do it
Angela T.
Eufaula, OK
[email protected] one of those people that can’t have talk in my eyeshadows. The problem with that is the texture, it isn’t very pigmented. I hate that it isn’t a good produce
Ash S.
Sylva
This was in my go bag with stuff i kept in my car for forever! it was a dream to blend and easy to apply in my visor mirror! lasted me all day even with little mascara dots! Would 10/10 recommend
Paty J.
Very pretty colors and has a good amount of product. This was my first time buying this. I would improve the product by making it last longer. The color faded after a while. I would buy again. Good quality for a good price.
Laura S.
Meriden, CT
Smooth application and blending.  Physician Formula doesn't irritate my skin which is a major selling point to me.
Iqra Y.
Alexandria, VA
This eye shadow palette is one of my favorite palettes. It is perfect for any type of occasion and it is also really last longing. It goes on so nice and it is really pigmented. I also love the packaging so much. I totally recommend this eye shadow palette.
Christian R.
Apollo Beach, FL
It goes on nicely but not heavily pigmented. Cute packaging and I love the brand. Just needs to be more pigmented.
Millisa B.
Stroudsburg, PA
This product is so amazing it’s soaking on my skin property on yours too and it’s just so smooth and it’s the best color you could have nothing better than this this is a good lipstick I love it it’s amazing

Looking for your answer?