2 colors available

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Perfecting blend evens out skin tone New! 3-in-1 Corrector + Primer + Powder Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Non-Comedogenic Dermatologist Approved Paraben Free For extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation and breakout 3-in-1 Corrector  + Primer + Powder In one simple step, this versatile powder color corrects the most common skin imperfections, smoothes skin texture and evens out skin tone. All colors blend together to create a perfect canvas finish:  Pink brightens, Green tones down redness and Yellow adds warmth. High-Tech Japanese Formula High-performance, lightweight texture can be worn alone or layered with other Mineral Wear face products. Delivers a natural-looking finish that won t take, crease or settle into fine lines. The Talk on Talc Gentle, talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe see more...

Physicians Formula Talc Free Mineral Wear Correcting Powder
  • "However, despite its claim that it works on all skin tones, it does pale me out a bit, so it's definitely not something I could wear in the summer." in 4 reviews
  • "Love this product, I have uneven skin tone on my face and it totally helps fix that without feeling heavy or clogging your pores. " in 1 review
  • "Very good coverage for a powder that looks natural by comparison." in 1 review
  • "I usually love bare minerals but I did like this product and the price is right for sure." in 1 review
  • "It's light enough to provide a natural look, but strong enough to balance several tones and imperfections." in 1 review
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Oakdale, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is a holy grail item for me. It is like brushing magic onto your skin, I swear. I have super-duper pale skin, like ridiculously pale, so matching powders is nearly impossible so when I found this and saw how it handled any imperfections on my skin, I couldn't believe it. Helps with dark circles, pimples, you name it. I wouldn't say it's shimmery but it's not completely matte. It gives a luminous finish that is quite attractive. It also doesn't settle into lines or get cakey - which is a big WIN in my book.
My only complaints are the brush it comes with is silly and I never use it, and the fallout that you get can be a lot at times, so I wish the container was deeper to help catch it more. Regardless, I can't live without this stuff - it's heavenly.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Stuart, FL
So I would say that this product is my holy grail in my make collection. When I was younger and knew little to none about makeup, this was my go to. Instead of using actual foundation powder (because what in the world was liquid foundation?!) I used this powder. It covered up my redness and dark under eyes with no problem. Coverage is great and I always see myself using this to set my face with now.

Only one con is that there is some fallout when you twirl your brush into the product, but I've come to over look that.

With the picture provided, you can easily tell that this is something I use quite often.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Staten Island, NY
This product is perfect for an under eye setting powder if you are on the paler side. You do have to be careful if you have a warmer skin tone because applying to much will leave you with a white cast, but still great if you apply lightly. It sets everything really well. I apply it directly after I finished blending out my concealer. Under my eyes don't crease at all during the day after I set it with this powder. It does get a bit messy if you aren't too careful with picking up the product. It's finely milled so it gets powder everywhere. Will always be a product I purchase
Khadeejah T.
Khadeejah T.
I usually love physicians formula products.. However this one threw me off quite a bit. It's extremely sheer. There's so much fallout you lose half the products trying to get it on your face. I'm very pale skinned and j thought this would help cover some of the pink spots on my face but it was to sheer to do anthing. Wish it would have worked :( also didn't even stay on for an hour, fsded very very fast
Joan H.
Joan H.
Cullman, AL
First let me say, I adore this cute powder compact and the colorful brush is a little bonus of cuteness. I have some redness on my face and neck,, and this powder works great covering it up, giving me a more flawless look. I like to carry it with me to frehen up. It goes on light but does the job. I recommend this color correcting powder by Physcian Formula.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
I'm giving this a 3 because unless you are very pale I don't think this powder will work for you. This made me look pale and I'm pale so use a light hand. I don't think it really color corrects. It's light so it more so gives coverage than corrects. Nothing special functions like a normal powder. Will give a white cast in photos
LK L.
LK L.
Glendale, CA
I purchased my powder from CVS and have been using to set my under eye concealer. It really brightens and awakens my eyes. I took one star due to the fact that the powder does crease on me. I was really happy to know that it is a Talc free formula and most PF products have natural ingredients which is a plus.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Horizon City, TX
Physician's formula! I really like this powder. It's very good to even out with sheer coverage. I like to use it by itself for a daily quick do or to finish my makeup when I wear foundation. Only thing keeping from 5 stars it does have to be reapplied, it doesn't completely go away but it fades a little.
Chelana T.
Chelana T.
Kingston, WA
I love this powder! I use translucent, creamy natural and natural beige. I have very few discoloration, and under eye circles but I do have quite but of redness on my cheeks. This cover most of it! I use it every day I wear makeup. Definitely a go to. 10/10 would recommend.
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I tried this product, but did not really like it much. This was the first time I had used it, but I ended up giving it to a friend of mine. I have fair skin, and it really had no impact. It looked neat in the package, but I won't buy it again.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you use this for?
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Mountain City , TN
How would you use this product exactly
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
I have uneven skin and have tried different color correcting products except this one, has anyone tried this, does it work and how do you use it?
Cyndi F.
Cyndi F.
Not only do I have very sensitive skin. I also have bad acne. I know it says that its hypoallergenic, but that doesn't always mean that I wont break out. Has anyone with similar skin problems tried this product?? And what were your results?