Physicians Formula Talc Free Mineral Correcting Concealer Medium Coverage Cream Formula

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #71 in Color Correcting

3-in-1 Concealer Snap-In Vials Correct Cover Highlight Yellow Corrects Dark Circles For extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin! Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation and breakout Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Paraben Free Non-Comedogenic Dermatologist Approved 3-in-1 Cream Concealer Corrects, Covers & Highlights Essential cream concealer trio provides medium coverage for any and all imperfections. Soft Yellow - Color corrects dark circles & other bluish imperfections Natural Light - Conceals imperfections Pink Highlighter - Illuminates browbone & temples The Talk on Talc! Gentle, talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe. Can help minimize the risk of irritation and breakout. Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear Light-reflecting pigments optically blur skin imperfections and diffuse the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Co see more...

• Is this more of a matte finish or creamy or wet? I've never tried...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
heather c.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this trio with the green formula in it! It's perfect for traveling as it's compact & fits in your makeup bag/carry-on perfectly. I like how it connects together & doesn't take the chance of going missing. It has easy directions and is good for beginners who are learning to correct with colors! The only thing I don't like is the brush applicators. It puts everything on just fine but I would prefer to have a small blender come with it to help with application.
Crystal N.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to like and use this product but the consistency on my skin just wasn't working out. It's very hard to blend and therefore doesn't do its job of hiding blemishes, instead it creates more! There are so many other options out there, you don't have to go for this one.
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
I personally like these because they do good coverage, when I first purchased this I didn't really understand how to use it and I hated it and thought it was a waste of money but then I decided to check out youtube and tutorials, etc and I figured out how to wear it and I do love it. Now I will explain the reasons I love all three parts of this;
1. Correct; at first I was like why is this yellow and not a peachy color but after using it I realized that it does work, its not too deep of a yellow like most yellow correctors, I personally use it on the redness around my nose and a line that I have on my chin.
2. Cover; I absolutely love this and this part makes it totally worth it, they should really sell it alone because it is so good! It actually works with correcting and covering at the same time, if you have a bluish under eye color it will completely cover it.
3. Highlighter; this would be my least favorite part because I'm not big on highlighting my face but occasionally I will use this and put it under my eye on the jawbone to brighten my face a bit and its not too shimmery which is really good.

In the end I do love this product and its totally worth it in my opinion.
Danna G.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this package a phew years ago, the packaging is quite attractive and easy to carry on.
However the coverage isn't as pigmented as I like, so yes, is a light coverage with hints of yellow that don't do any good to my dark circles.
The other concealer isn't as covering.
The illuminator is quite pretty, nice rosy pearled finish.
I used it in a medium tone, its nice for people who wear little makeup or are starting to use makeup, but again, really light coverage.
Cassandra J.
Panorama City, CA
Too dark for my skin tone, doesn't last on my face, It really isn't worth the money. I got this in the mineral color correcting set.
Dawn C.
Navarre, OH
Don't even waste your money. Their expensive and totally not worth your money.
Eilish F.
Together, they didn't work for me. Alone, they worked alright.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omggggg omggggg I Reallllllyyyyyyyy lovvvvve this producttttttt. I use ittttt alllll the time and it'ssss Realllyyy goood ,,,, you all have toooo tryyy it!!!
Heather C.
Middlesboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great i loved it. But i just wish it was bigger because its only big enough for a few uses then your out...
April S.
Trenton, NS
I seen these on sale a few weeks ago & figured I would try them out, I like most of the products that are made by Physician Formula so I thought these would be alright. I was WRONG, so wrong :( they do NOT blend properly at all, it's clumpy and sticky, and personally I thought they had a strange smell. I am very happy that I bought them on sale & didn't pay full price for them, there is MUCH better products for LESS ! I definitely wouldn't recommend.
Sarah A.
Alhambra , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more of a matte finish or creamy or wet? I've never tried it but I'd like to