BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Color, correct and care makeup effortlessly blends your natural tone to camouflage imperfections in powder. see more...

Erica W.
Erica W.
West grove, PA
I LOVE this powder. I just purchased it last week from CVS and I am so happy with it. I am a fan of physicians formula and I usually will turn to them for my powder. It is so easy to apply , it goes on so smooth and I don't feel like it makes me look cakey or that it makes me eye creases stand out like I do with other powders. I love the green red and yellow undertones in the powder. I just totally would recommend this for s natural look!
Emmy W.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I had been using the physicians formula cc cream for about a year and when I went to buy another tube it was on sale for BOGO half off so I bought the powder as well as the cream, while this blends nicely and goes on easily, it can leave my skin looking a bit/dry or powdery. I need to buy a new setting spray to see if that would make a difference? I'm happy with the coverage over all
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Waynesboro , VA
I love this powder, the only reason I can't give it 5 stars is because I find it a bit more on the medium side rather than the light side. But in terms of coverage I think it's one of the best for me. I didn't like the brush that was included, but I just used one of my own and all is good. Would definitely buy again if I could find it in light.
Joan H.
Joan H.
Cullman, AL
I have issues with redness on my face and I really like this Color Correcting powder, it works well. I like the way the way it goes on, nice and light. I recommend it and use it daily. I like the little compacts appearance as well, nicely done. I am a big fan of a lot of Physician Formula products and this one is a keeper.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Review for: Light/Medium
Love this! Somedays when I don't want a full face makeup routine or don't have the time, I can just put this all over my face and it covers great. But it is amazing when I do my full makeup routine. Worth the money!
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I seriously love this. Keeps me matte all day and i love the fact it is spf 30! I am pale so i definitely need it. I like to wear this over moisturizer on days i just want light makeup!!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Frostburg, MD
I feel like I'm one of the few who didn't like this. I didn't notice any help in color correcting my redness and despite the color choice was way to light, it washed me out completely.
Tasha Renée L.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma, WA
I love this powder for days when I don't feel like putting on makeup. It makes me look and feel like I still put in some effort. It conceals my hyper pigmentation pretty well.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Tacoma, WA
I bought this part of the three piece set. I love that it is spf30. Any extra spf is great. The powder covers really well and sets my makeup. I like that it is a nice matte.
iris s.
iris s.
Wittensville, KY
Has good coverage not heavy on your face takes the shine away it makes the fine lines go away love the powder it has SPF 30 sun protection
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Has anyone experienced break outs from this?
Amanda M.