BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Color-Correcting Pigments + Anti-Aging Instantly Corrects The Most Common Skin Imperfections Uva/Uvb Ray Protection Helps To Prevent Future Damage 1St Ever Cc+ Powder Visibly Transforms Your Complexion With Color-Correcting Pigments That Instantly Help Correct Uneven Skin Tone, Imperfections, Discoloration And Visible Signs Of Aging.&Nbsp; Anti-Aging Brighteners Restore A Look Of Radiance And Smoothness. Visibly Corrects: &Nbsp; Age Spots, Dark Circles, Blemishes, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone, Redness, Dark Shadows, Discoloration, Fine Lines, Wrinkles And Signs Of Fatigue. Yellow Corrects Blue Imperfections And Warms Skin Tone. Green Tones Down Redness. Pink Brightens And Illuminates. Why Is Super Cc+ Super? Super Cc+ Is The Next Generation Of Multi-Functional Complexion Correctors.&Nbsp; These 1St Ever Multi-Tasking Makeup And Skincare Hybrids Color-Correct + Care In One Simple Step.&Nbsp; Invisible Micro Color-Correcting Pigments And High-Tech Anti-Aging Specialists Deliver A Flawless Youthful-Looking Complexion Without Imperfections Effortlessly. Hypoallergenic.&Nbsp; Fragrance Free.&Nbsp; Paraben Free.&Nbsp; Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Approved.&Nbsp; Non-Comedogenic.&Nbsp; For More Information:&Nbsp; 1-800-227-0333 Made In Usa From Domestic And Foreign Parts. Assembled In China see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Jane Lew, WV
This product didn't work for me at all. I have the color light/medium and it's extremely light, even for me and I'm very fair. I've used this powder in as many ways as I can think of: setting my foundation, setting my under-eye concealer, as a foundation on it's own. It's extremely heavy and sits on the skin. It cakes up throughout the day and draws attention to every pore I have. I also didn't notice any color correcting or evening out of my skin tone.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Lake Ariel, PA
I am one of those people that uses drugstore makeup. As a mom of three we can't afford the "good stuff" from Sephora or Ulta. I like physicians formula. Especially these super CC creams!! They are lightweight and seriously do their job in correcting skin tones and age spots.
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Mobile , AL
This stuff is pretty great especially for a less expensive brand. The formula is really smooth and blends in well with my combination skin. It neutralizes the redness in my skin really well and gives me a semi matte finish.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Dayton, OH
OK, so I bought this and bought the wrong color. I bought LIGHT and look like ghost when I wear it! SO LIGHT. If oyu have any color, or tan easily, this is not the one to get.
I was putting it on to show my niece, and she agreed, wrong color. But she did like how it evened out my tone though. That it does wonderfully!
Billie G.
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
I didn't really like this product.. the product smelled off to me like chemicals. And it blotched up in certain parts of my face.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
I like this for a light cover. Perfect for summer days where you don't want that heavy makeup running down your face.
Kit N.
Kit N.
I didn't care for this product. I have since switched to the Physician's formula Airbrushing powder. I am still searching for my HG.
Jaycie C.
Jaycie C.
Garland, TX
Great for covering up uneven tones. I have a lot of red and blemishes and this camouflaged it perfectly.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Tallahassee, FL
I love brushing this powder on after I put on my foundation and concealer. It really does make your skin tone look more even. And I love that it has SPF 30..so I feel better about sun exposure. I sure wish it was a little cheaper though. Also, I hate the brush that it comes with..totally pointless. I just use my own powder brush.
andrenna c.
andrenna c.
I use it sometimes after I put thesuper cc cream on. But I rather use my own powder. Its light just like the cream and concealer. But, a huge but, it makes me look lighter then I am.