BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #17 in Color Corrector

PRODUCT BENEFITS

• CC powder visibly transforms your complexion with color-correcting pigments thst instantly help correct uneven skin tone, imperfections, discoloration, and visible signs of aging.
  • Yellow corrects blue imperfections and warms skin tone. Green tones down redness. Pink brightens and illuminates.
  • Anti-aging brighteners restore a lookof radiance and smoothness. SPF 30 protects from UVA/UVB rays.
  • Visibly Corrects: Age Spots, Dark Circles, Blemishes, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone, Redness, Dark Shadows, Discoloration, Fine Lines, Wrinkles and Signs of Fatigue.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 15%, Zinc Oxide 10% Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Lauoryl Lysine, Triethylhexanoin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxycapric Acid, Hydroxycaprylic Acid, Hydroxycinnamic Acid, Lysolecithin, PEG-4, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Silica, Teprenone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Carmine, Chromium Oxide Greens, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake

Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
I read reviews prior to buying this product, and others said that it looked very powdery, but I chose to ignore this and purchase it anyway. Upon using it, I do really like this powder. It gives surprisingly full coverage and doesn't break out my skin, which is a big deal because my skin breaks out easily. This makes me feel like this product might actually have ingredients that are good for my skin. The way that the product lays on my skin is a bit powdery and chalky, but I've been able to fix this by just applying a setting spray after using it. The light shade, which is the shade that I own, is very light, perhaps too light for my skin tone. However, it looks very brightening on the skin, and if there's ever an area of my face that I want to brighten up, this powder does it immediately.
Claire B.
Raleigh, NC
I love this powder on days that I want to skip foundation and run out the door. My skin is pretty uneven and this powder cancels out a lot of the redness. I love that it has SPF. I do feel like I have to add color back into my face after applying via contour/bronzer/blush to avoid looking like I’m wearing a mask.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
I have used this powder for years, and it did an amazing job color correcting and providing coverage. I think out of all drugstore brands that physicians formula is one of the cleanest brands, and that if you’re on a budget, I would recommend this powder for color correcting.
Rachel O.
Metropolis , IL
This is probably my favorite powder I have bought in a while. It looks so pretty and feels great. It comes with this hard bristled brush though and I’m not sure how to use it. I just use one of my old ones but I really really like it. And the price is pretty amazing
Alizaida G.
Terrible! Made my skin look dry and powdery!!!!! It settled in lines or pores. It caked on some spots. It accentuated lines, pores, texture, and dry patches. It didnt even out or had any color correcting effect on me.
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
I bought this product on a whim, since I was out of setting powder. I recently used it to completion, so I feel pretty confident in my review. This powder is nice, but it definitely left my face looking super powdery and lifeless. I am already really pale, and this just washed all of the color out of my face altogether. I've found cheaper powders that work way better than this.
Lauren J.
Bennettsville, SC
I really love physicians formula products because they are not only affordable but the quality is pretty decent compared to other cosmetic brands that I could easily purchase at a store. My favorite thing about this pressed powder is that it's specifically made with a color corrector so it easily covers up any imperfections. It also makes my face look and feel soft and smooth.
Rebecca Z.
I have used multiple physician's formula products, but this one did not impress me. I felt it left my skin feeling chalky and not smooth or flawless. Did not provide good coverage.
Vaidehi C.
If you ain’t got any other powder within your reach except this one then it can be a blessing or please opt for another one! It’s is not that great with oily areas as it creates patches. I must say it glides well on dry skin and makes it look flawless! Totally recommend for normal to dry skin... combination to oily skin .. hell no!
Molly T.
I love how light this is vut how it helps even out my skin tone and reduce red in my skin. I use a loose powder on top of thisto get more coverage. I buy this on ultas website.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Has anyone experienced break outs from this?
Karli C.
El Monte, CA
Is this CC Cream easy to apply and blends evenly?
Amanda M.
Lebanon, OR
Rebecca F.
Does this work as good as the liquid cream?