BeautyFaceFace MakeupSUPER CC+

by SUPER CC+

Instantly Blurs: Wrinkles fine line dark circles crow's feet discoloration imperfections dullness pores uneven texture signs of fatigue.

Physicians Formula Super CC Color-Correction + Care All-Over Blur Primer Stick Light/Medium 6664 So if I’m understanding this right you do not need to moisturize your face before using this product? It is a moisturizer as well as a foundation?
Does this work well for freckled faces?
Is this worth buying?
Start your review of Physicians Formula® Super CC Color-Correction + Care All-Over Blur Primer Stick Light/Medium 6664!
Product Highlights
...cream. it evens it out nicely, blends well and doesn't make my skin more oily than it already is. love it!in reviews
rosemama ..
Physicians Formula® Super CC Color-Correction + Care All-Over Blur Primer Stick Light/Medium 6664 uploaded by rosemama ..
I received this as a product testing promotion. It's not bad, it goes on pretty smooth and works as a decent facial sunscreen actually. It kinda cakes into dry skin though, you almost need a primer with it, and the color range is not very broad.
Karalee S.
Roskilde
I received the Light/Medium shade, and like with the Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Cushion Foundation, it matched my skin tone well. The Primer Stick is both a primer and color corrector, and it can also be used as a concealer and foundation. The Primer Stick can also be worn alone or under makeup and it contains SPF 30, which is great for the summer. The Primer Stick contains the base shade with 3 color correcting shades including green (to correct redness), pink (for dark areas), and yellow (for dullness). The Primer Stick is also supposed to blur imperfections, fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, discoloration, and signs of fatigue while evening out the skin tone.
Even though the Primer Stick contains the 3 color correcting shades, they cannot be used separately because they just blend together with the base shade. However, the Primer Stick is creamy and it applies smoothly and blends easily with a beautyblender. The Primer Stick also feels lightweight on my skin, but since it is so creamy it can also look a bit oily, so I use a setting powder to make it more matte. When I use the Primer Stick alone, it covers redness well and evens out my skin tone, but it only brightens the dark circles under my eyes a little bit. The Primer Stick also does not blur fine lines or wrinkles like it is supposed to. When I use the Primer Stick with foundation, it works well as a primer, and I do not need to use a concealer. The Primer Stick is long-lasting when I wear it alone or with makeup. The Primer Stick is also convenient to use and it can be twisted up to reveal more product. Compared to the Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Cushion Foundation, I would recommend the Primer Stick over the foundation especially since the Primer Stick can be worn alone. The price for the Primer Stick is regularly $12.95, but the price has been lowered to $6.49, which I think is a great buy. However, like with the foundation, there is a very limited amount of shades, and there only 2 shades available in either Light or Light/Medium. I think Physicians Formula should definitely expand their shade range to include darker skin tone shades.
Samantha Z.
Has great coverage. I couldn't find the one for my skin tone i thought medium deep would of fit me but it didn't. Only good thing are the color correction I use but other than that is really cakey . This was a no no for me wouldn't recommend unless you like correcting part.
Kit M.
I was excited to try this product but it was a bit of a let down. I had to be careful with the lid so as not to accidentally scrape off product. The stick was a little too pale (and I have light skin) and did not go on smoothly. It also ran out quickly, it only lasted for about a month. I applied to my face and blended with a beauty blender. I am back to my previous BB cream.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I tried this stuff not knowing forsure how I would like it but I'm glad I did its great
Teresa M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Obsessed with this product! It evens out my skin tone and is perfect to use under my foundation or for a no makeup kind of day. The color correcting on this stick is amazing. I only wish they had more shades. Totally recommend if you suffer from discoloration on your face.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Physicians Formula® Super CC Color-Correction + Care All-Over Blur Primer Stick Light/Medium 6664 uploaded by Yajaira H.
It's my first time using a "Super CC Cream" by PF. What I like is that it is super light and then apply it with my fingers, I did not feel it. It's super easy to apply and blend perfectly. It helps cover the imperfections of the face and I makeup last longer. Not let me greasy face, so do not make me breakouts. I'm very happy!! Definitely would buy it. I received this product from PF as part of a giveaway, but the opinion is my own.
Valentina V.
Laredo, TX
I loved it , doesn't feel heavy on your face and definitely helps with correcting blemishes!
Mickala C.
I received this free in the mail and I just tried it for the first time and I really liked it.
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
So I just got this in the mail and I have only had it for two days now but I wanted to give my review on my first thoughts. Now it looks crazy cause it's in stick form but honestly I love that it makes it super easy for touch ups, now when I first applied it it felt wet and heavy on the skin, after rubbing it in with my fingers like it says the heavy feeling went away and it was light like I didn't have anything on, also it has light coverage but for me that's okay I like that also u can build it up a little as far as color correcting it did an okay job it didn't cover a lot of my dark circles and redness but it did an okay job! All in all I like for days you don't want to pack on the foundation, also another plus it has been very hot and humid here and it stayed on through all the sweat!