MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerSUPER CC+
Physicians Formula Super CC Color-Correction + Care All-Over Blur Primer Stick

Physicians Formula® Super CC Color-Correction + Care All-Over Blur Primer Stick

by SUPER CC+

Instantly Blurs: Wrinkles fine line dark circles crow's feet discoloration imperfections dullness pores uneven texture signs of fatigue.

Is this good? If so how
Does this have the new selfie enhancing camera technology In the formula ?
Start your review of Physicians Formula® Super CC Color-Correction + Care All-Over Blur Primer Stick!
Hickory, NC
I was out of town recently and forgot my spf and tinted moisturizer. I went to the drug store and grabbed this gem! I'm now obsessed! It is everything in one. It's velvety smooth. Has the right amount of pigment for coverage. Plus, SPF! You can add a little concealer to any problem areas for extra coverage. It gives you the no make up, make up look! My favorite thing about it is that it doesn't sit heavy or look caked on your skin ever! It last long and looks like you have nothing on!
I really enjoyed this stick during the summer time when I wanted some spf and a little coverage. It left my skin matte and soft with a tiny bit of coverage. I don't know that the color correction aspect actually did anything, but overall I liked this product.
33 Pine Rd
I just recently bought this on clearance for $2.50 and figured it couldn't hurt to try. I love it! It's very lightweight, no heavy or cakey feel to it, it goes on velvety smooth and blends evenly and effortlessly. I do still use a little concealer on certain areas after using this, but it gives a beautiful, radiant no-makeup, makeup look. Plus it contains SPF.
This is a nice product especially if your just starting with makeup. The texture however is extremely different than a liquid or powder foundation. I think it's because of the sunscreen that's built in which is really nice! Lots of product for a good price!
McMinnville, TN
Love this CC cream. Looks pretty and natural on the skin. Great price. I recommend this for days you don't want to do full makeup but still want some coverage and need sun protection. Can buy at Walmart and Ulta.
Dallas, TX
I got this about a month ago and it works pretty well but it is hard to smooth out on dry/combination skin and has a thick/silicone feel to it. It’s a good primer if you’re not wearing heavy makeup but I don’t think I’d buy it again.
Dublin, OH
Tried this because I heard I️t was very similar to the milk blur stick. Worked really well until I accidentally left I️t in my car and I️t melted:(
Nashville, TN
I love this product! It applies so easily and it blends out great! It helps to make your makeup look even and it doesn't budge after being applied!
Winston Salem, NC
I received this product free from Physicians Formula. It's my favorite primer!! I'm so upset I used it all up because I can't find it anywhere in store. It gave me nice coverage underneath foundation and made my makeup last all day
Switzerland
Physicians Formula® Super CC Color-Correction + Care All-Over Blur Primer Stick uploaded by Amy Jo O.
I bought the ELF moisturizing foundation stick and I use this Physicians Formula Primer Stick underneath. The foundation last much longer with this primer. I tested it for 2 weeks without primer and with the primer. And with the primer the foundation lastest mich longer. My day starts with makeup at 06.45am until 18.00pm. Thats a long say right :) and I am each day happy to come hime with a still nice makeup face.