MakeupFace MakeupBB CreamPhysicians Formula
Super BB All-in-1 Beauty Balm Powder SPF 30

Physicians Formula Super BB™ All-in-1 Beauty Balm Powder SPF 30

by Physicians Formula

1st ever Beauty Balm Powder form for a smoothing effect that instantly diffuses the appearance of imperfections, evens out skin tone and minimizes the appearance of pores. Weightless powder acts as a protective veil from UV damage & moisture loss so skin looks and feels smooth, glowing and naturally flawless. Use with the Concealer & Cream for the ultimate, high-performance wear. SPF 30.

Active Ingredients:
Titanium Dioxide 15.0%, Zinc Oxide 10.0%.

Inactive Ingredients:
Mica, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Nitride, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethylhexanoin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Lysolecithin, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Glyceryl Caprylate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

May Contain:
Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Physicians Formula Super BB™ All-in-1 Beauty Balm Powder SPF 30!
Susana P.
Alamo, TX
Review for: Physician's Formula, Inc., Super BB, All-in-1 Beauty Balm Powder, Light/Medium, 0.29 oz(pack of 2)
Me parece una buena bb cream, muy buena opcion para todos los dias que uno ands de prisa y quieres ahorrar tiempo y pues los puedes traer en la bolsa para retocarlo es muy suave de aplicar con la esponja si lo compraré otra vez
Adrianna G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this compact to finish my makeup look, brush it all over and sets in my look for flawless skin, good for covering blemishes and looks natural.
Lori H.
Review for: Super BB All-in-1 Beauty Balm Powder, Light/Medium, 0.29 Ounce Physicians Formula
This is my favorite foundation. I didn’t think a powder would replace a liquid foundation, but I always come back to the BB Balm. I have acne, and almost always have redness somewhere, and this covers all imperfections. It blurs pores and evens out the texture of my skin. The texture is creamy and smooth, despite being a powder. I find it is best applied with a dense foundation brush. A little goes a long way and it even has SPF. I use the PF Argan Oil primer and set with setting powder before applying the foundation and use a setting spray after I’m finished to keep any transfer to a minimum and it also helps it to last a good while. It retails anywhere from $11-15 USD, which is a great deal to me considering it beats more expensive foundations I’ve tried. The only downside is there are only 2 shades to choose from. It’s becoming harder to find in stores, but can be found on PF’s website and Amazon.[product:physicians-formula-super-bb-all-in-1-beauty-balm-powder-spf-30]
zara 0.
i love this! worth for the cheap price. i think it works better than all those high end products. one of my favorite powders. it’s really easy to apply since it comes with a little brush and you could always reapply! lasts a while though. it blurs all my imperfections and it doesn’t leave cakey residue on your face. very affordable. worth it.
Sally O.
This was soooo good! Not sure if they still make it and I haven’t picked one up in forever but highly recommend. I would always get them on sale at jewel/Albertsons or ulta
Kayla B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really enjoyed use if this product. It felt nice on my skin and helped cover up any blemishes. It’s definitely more affordable than high end make up brands, but higher quality than most drug store brands.
Cheyenne G.
I had never tried a product like this before but I do really like it. It has just enough tint to give light coverage by itself on a "no makeup day" but it also works really well on top of other foundation/bb cream/concealer. I find it isn't super buildable but with the coverage it provides, I find it sufficient. It also blends really nicely.
Roxanne P.
Chillicothe, OH
This was a great product. It was very much worth the buy. It can be built upon as the baselooj or layer when doing your makeup. I would say it could use a little more coverage. All around tho, it ianice.
Ida H.
Blacksburg, VA
Not a huge fan of this product. I’ve always used translucent powder over my foundation to set my face but I decided to try something new and got this product. Unfortunately it made my face cakey really fast, and didn’t help set my makeup at all! Really don’t recommend unless you want to use it minimally like a powder foundation.
Claire B.
buffalo
Very light and easy to apply. Good for when you don’t have much time to do your makeup but still want to look good.

Looking for your answer?