BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #36 in BB Cream

1st ever Beauty Balm Powder form for a smoothing effect that instantly diffuses the appearance of imperfections, evens out skin tone and minimizes the appearance of pores. Weightless powder acts as a protective veil from UV damage & moisture loss so skin looks and feels smooth, glowing and naturally flawless. Use with the Concealer & Cream for the ultimate, high-performance wear. SPF 30.

Active Ingredients:
Titanium Dioxide 15.0%, Zinc Oxide 10.0%.

Inactive Ingredients:
Mica, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Nitride, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Triethylhexanoin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Lysolecithin, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Glyceryl Caprylate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

May Contain:
Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

• Am I the only one who thought the product smells really w...6 Answers
  • I really want to try these. I tried the CC one and it was...3 Answers
  • Did any one take advantage of the mail in rebate? I love...3 Answers
Jennifer G.
Hazleton
I am a HUGE fan of Physicians Formula concealers, foundations, bb creams & powders. Honestly, there is no product in any of these PF lines that I have ever disliked. Their color range is perfect for my skin tone, winter and summer. Their products sit beautifully on the skin, never feeling heavy or cakey. Somehow, they manage the perfect combination of pigmentation and radiance.
Sabrina K.
Dallas
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This product is overall pretty great. Got this shade because I am a shade light in the IT Cosmetics® Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ , however this shade
was WAY too orange for me. In fact, it became my shade for when I spray tan. I love the coverage and glow of this foundation, I just wish that there was a wider color range. It came in a set at Christmas with the Physicians Formula Super BB™ All-in-1 Beauty Balm Powder SPF 30 , and they pair very very nicely.
Paige M.
Newburgh, IN
My go to foundation! I was so sad when PF discontinued a previous similar product, but this is an almost identical alternative. I have oily, acne prone skin and prefer powder foundations with sheer to medium coverage for day to day wear. This product is perfect for my needs and honestly looks like "My skin but better" - Plus it has SPF! It's also a breeze to apply. My only gripe is that the shade range is pretty limited, but the light/medium shade is a good fit for me.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Review for: Other more...
It is really difficult to find your correct shade in this powder and I think that it is really the downfall of this product. It is a cool formula that is almost kind of wet. It goes on the skin very easily and is almost silky to touch. It is a little soft, so I also had the issue that it made a mess of my vanity, but I could work around that. I wish I could recommend this product, because it is very interesting, but their shade range is really odd.
Charity F.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I don’t even know where to begin😂 this powder is amazing. It’s applys very smooth and covers everything. It comes with a small brush so it’s easy to take in your purse for touch ups. I would recommend this powder to others.❤️
Holly P.
Rochert , Mn
My sister used to salute Mary Kay and I bought powdered foundation from her. I loved it but wasn't willing to pay full retail when she stopped selling it, so I had to find a replacement. I stumbled upon this and it matches my slimm tone well and does a nice light coverage.
Jessica J.
Chas AFB, SC
Review for: Light/Medium more...
Love how light this product feels on my face!! Easy application! It doesn’t offer any sun protection but still covers well. Application brush comes with it and it goes on very smooth. It’s a very natural elegant finish. I would recommend for sure!
Sharon D.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Light/Medium more...
Awesome awesome product! I love this bronzer so much! It's super affordable but the quality is insane! All my expectations are definitely met over and beyond. It's very easy to apply and stays on all day. Would definitely recommend this to my mua friends!
Selena J.
Danville, IL
Review for: Other more...
I loved this Super BB Powder when it first came out. It is very pigmented and silky to the touch. I put it on over lotion and my face looked flawless and airbrushed. I bought it again recently, and I feel like the formula changed or something. It doesn't make my skin look nearly as great when worn alone over my Hawaiian Tropic moisturizer. It seems as if it has more shimmer in it now, which makes my pores look huge. The Light/Medium shade also doesn't match my skin anymore. I hope that maybe when I switch to Medium/Deep these problems will be corrected. All in all, it is a nice powder that is okay at controlling my oil, and I will continue to purchase it. I have mixed feelings about the brush applicator. Can't figure out if I like it or not.
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
Review for: Light/Medium more...
Love this powder! Very lightweight and gives a airbrushed look. The compact itself is a little bulky but it comes with a decent brush. I don't really use the brush it comes with and use one of my own all over powder brushes. The compact is white but can be wiped clean. After applying it does give your face alittle bit of that powdered look but not a lot. Once I spray string spray over it that powder look disappears. I have been using it as a setting powder and it does give you that airbrushed look and adds a little bit more coverage. It's has very light coverage on its own since it is a BB powder. Some days I'll just wear concealer with this over top and it makes my skin look flawless.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
How does this powder do by itself? I'm just looking for something light to wear for summertime.
Jenn T.
Ottawa, ON
Am I the only one who thought the product smells really weird and bad? Did I get the bad batch?
Amanda B.
Twin Falls, ID
Can you use this w the BB cream itself if your skin is somewhat oily?
Reah A.
Barstow, CA
Did any one take advantage of the mail in rebate? I love the physician formula line. A must but want sure of the rebate deal.
Grey B.
I really want to try these. I tried the CC one and it was a little to creamy for me. how is this one? I have oily and acne skin. along with some dry patches around my nose.