Physicians Formula® Super BB Light/Medium All-in-1 Beauty Balm SPF 30 Cream 1.2 fl. oz. Box uploaded by Giselle O.Physicians Formula® Super BB Light/Medium All-in-1 Beauty Balm SPF 30 Cream 1.2 fl. oz. Box uploaded by Marisa Q.Physicians Formula® Super BB Light/Medium All-in-1 Beauty Balm SPF 30 Cream 1.2 fl. oz. Box uploaded by Stacy O.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Physicians formula super bb cream - light/medium (1.2 oz) see more...

• I've been looking for a bb cream instead of foundation. Foundation ...1 Answers
  • What is a bb cream for?1 Answers
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has good coverage and when used with the whole line it a great flawless look. Downsides are lack of shades and this one is kind of dark. It's not very good with oily skin so you have to prime and set like crazy. In the summer I can pull the shade off and it's a great bb cream and it's thicker than most but I have to blot a lot.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Kevil, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for the last couple of days. It seems to be lightweight and a good option for when I don't want to use foundation. It adds a little pigmentation and covers pretty well. Sometimes the light/medium is too dark and the light is way too light. Wish there were a few more options.
By O.
By O.
I love the most of the products of this rand because they are not just a cosmetics, they are a skincare based cosmetics but this bb cream was a little bit oily for my already oily skin, I gave it to my mother who have a little dryer skin than me and she loved it.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
I've been using this for about a month and is nice and good , is a good bb cream , is easy to apply or use , I haa a nice packaging so its nice it fits in a purse or pouch I would buy it again and its super lightweight
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
I love this! It feels very lightweight on your face and leaves your skin glowing. For a BB cream I think it has a nice coverage and unlike foundation it feels very moisturing. Leaves a beautiful finish on your skin.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Cabot, AR
Like this product.. It has good coverage. My skin is more on the dry side so l have no problems with it. Color matching is no problem when in the summer as I tan.
Yesenia A.
Yesenia A.
Windsor, CO
It's a really good product very lightweight and long lasting. The downside is that they only have two shades to choose from.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent formula. I like the way it applies and feels on the face. It is a higher coverage for a BB cream, which I appreciate so you can use it as a foundation (with probably an added layer for fuller coverage). The main issue I have is that it comes in like two shades, which will not work for everyone and that's really disappointing. It can also feel a bit heavy on the face.
Stacy O.
Stacy O.
Kingsville, TX
This BB cream is very lightweight but has perfect amount of coverage! It covers up my imperfections good and protects my skin against the sun light at the same time you can't go wrong with that! I don't worry about it being long lasting because I'm not the wear makeup all day kind of girl!
Caylin  F.
Caylin F.
Bowersville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are looking for an average BB cream, this is the one for you. For the price, its not to bad but it could be better.
Aramina H.
Aramina H.
Freeburg, IL
What is a bb cream for?
Kadie H.
Kadie H.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a bb cream instead of foundation. Foundation tends to get too much for my skin. How does this feel on the skin? How long does it last throughout the day?