Physicians Formula® Super BB Light/Medium All-in-1 Beauty Balm SPF 30 Concealer 0.14 oz. Box uploaded by Faith D.Physicians Formula® Super BB Light/Medium All-in-1 Beauty Balm SPF 30 Concealer 0.14 oz. Box uploaded by Jurnee N.Physicians Formula® Super BB Light/Medium All-in-1 Beauty Balm SPF 30 Concealer 0.14 oz. Box uploaded by HelloooMindyyy M.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

This physicians formula super bb concealer diminishes the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, blemishes and redness. It gives your skin spf 30 protection while it corrects uneven skin tone. The easy-to-use, flow-thru applicator blends perfectly for the ultimate perfecting finish. The formula is infused with vitamins c and e and natural extracts to smooth and moisturize your skin. It won't clog your pores and is fragrance-, oil- and paraben-free. see more...

• I use the Instready foundation and love it...anyone have any succ...2 Answers
April M.
Evens out skin tone, moisturizes, and protects from sun all at once. Easy to apply and blend. I really like to use this to diminish blemishes when I have them. I recommend this to others.
Elizabeth G.
Beverly Hills, FL
I am in love with my BB 2in1 concealer. I utilize for concealer of the dark circles under my eyes and highlight my prime areas. I follow up with the BB foundation and it is magnificent.
Amanda W.
I got this concealer an it's a decent one it's not super heavy light weight coverage! Think I still like maybelline age teeing is my fav! But this is still a good product! I love physician formula brand so glad to try more of their products! I constantly repurchase their mascara!
Jurnee N.
Reedsville, OH
I use this concealer when I run out of my more expensive concealer and it works pretty well! I love the shade on my skin tone. It's creamy and easy to apply with the twist up applicator. I also love using this when I make a mistake in my makeup routine. It's the perfect cover up to fix any mishap!
Ayline C.
There aren't many skin shades for this concealer there are only 3 I believe. I was very disappointed when I tried it out because it didn't really cover up much and it was really light for my skin tone.The packaging is nice but do not get fooled by it, Overall this is not a product I would recommend.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
I had a sample of this product, and it worked fairly well for me it just wasnt exactly what i need so i probably wont continue to use, but it work great for my daughter, so its a great product and i love this brand, i would buy for my daughter but not for me, i have a eyeshadow pallette from this brand and i love it
Megan C.
Tried this because I love physicians formula. I got the lightest shade as I always do because I am super pale and this it too dark and won't blend well :( other concealers from this brand match a whole lot better. Even in the summer when I have a tan it just doesn't quite match for me.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
This stuff brightens your eyes just fine but doesn't really conceal that well. I've also tried it on my cheeks and didn't have much luck there either. For the price I payed for it, I expected more. After this tube runs out, which I'm hoping happens quickly, I will be trying something else.
misty s.
Dyersburg, TN
I am a new customer of PF and so far I am very happy with all my products and lol I have a lot ! I like this product so much because it goes on so smoothly and its not thick and gooey like other brands! It looks very natural once applied and I love that part of it! It is also not expensive and you can get it at just about all stores!
Angel V.
Pendleton , OR
I have used this product before. The application process is super easy but it's hard to match the color because you get it from a drug store so there isn't samples available for color matching. It's around 15$ so it's kind of spendy for drugstore.
Cassie J.
Clermont, FL
I use the Instready foundation and love it...anyone have any success with this product.