Physicians Formula® Super BB Light/Medium All-in-1 Beauty Balm SPF 30 Concealer 0.14 oz. Box uploaded by Faith D.Physicians Formula® Super BB Light/Medium All-in-1 Beauty Balm SPF 30 Concealer 0.14 oz. Box uploaded by Jurnee N.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

This physicians formula super bb concealer diminishes the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, blemishes and redness. It gives your skin spf 30 protection while it corrects uneven skin tone. The easy-to-use, flow-thru applicator blends perfectly for the ultimate perfecting finish. The formula is infused with vitamins c and e and natural extracts to smooth and moisturize your skin. It won't clog your pores and is fragrance-, oil- and paraben-free. see more...

• I use the Instready foundation and love it...anyone have any succ...2 Answers
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
I had a sample of this product, and it worked fairly well for me it just wasnt exactly what i need so i probably wont continue to use, but it work great for my daughter, so its a great product and i love this brand, i would buy for my daughter but not for me, i have a eyeshadow pallette from this brand and i love it
Megan C.
Tried this because I love physicians formula. I got the lightest shade as I always do because I am super pale and this it too dark and won't blend well :( other concealers from this brand match a whole lot better. Even in the summer when I have a tan it just doesn't quite match for me.
Claire M.
I like this concealer but don't love it. The coverage is great but can get patchy sometimes during the day. I really like the application. The brush is really cool. I like the feel of it, it doesn't feel cakey but can crease.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
I think the coverage is great, it works well with my skin and is pretty easy for me to blend. Unfortunately it seems to oxidize? and I have more issues with creasing than other concealers 😢
Anne T.
Silverdale, WA
I am almost through my concealer. I like the applicator and packaging. It doesn't get cakey thankfully but it doesn't cover dark circles that well on me.
Minying F.
I got this awhile back and have been using it since. I really like the color but it can be a little patchy during application sometimes.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Worked best as a highlighter under the eyes but didn't cover much. But didn't crease & wore all day.
Elizabeth G.
Beverly Hills, FL
I am in love with my BB 2in1 concealer. I utilize for concealer of the dark circles under my eyes and highlight my prime areas. I follow up with the BB foundation and it is magnificent.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
This stuff brightens your eyes just fine but doesn't really conceal that well. I've also tried it on my cheeks and didn't have much luck there either. For the price I payed for it, I expected more. After this tube runs out, which I'm hoping happens quickly, I will be trying something else.
Jurnee N.
Reedsville, OH
I use this concealer when I run out of my more expensive concealer and it works pretty well! I love the shade on my skin tone. It's creamy and easy to apply with the twist up applicator. I also love using this when I make a mistake in my makeup routine. It's the perfect cover up to fix any mishap!
Cassie J.
Clermont, FL
I use the Instready foundation and love it...anyone have any success with this product.