BeautyFaceFace MakeupPhysicians Formula
Physicians Formula Super BB #InstaReady Trio BB Stick

Physicians Formula® Super BB #InstaReady™ Trio BB Stick

by Physicians Formula

The Science of #SelfiesFeaturing InstaFilter Technology, a proprietary blend of mattifying and pore balancing spherical beads, color filter pigments and high-tech polymers that work together to instantly optimize light reflection, blur imperfections and visibly retexturize skin, while protecting against UVA/UVB damage with SPF 30.

Active IngredientsTitanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide Inactive IngredientsTriethylhexanoin, Polyethylene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Mica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Silica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, BHT, Boron Nitride, Calcium AluminumBorosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Castor Oil Phosphate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Salix Alba Willow Bark Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol May ContainIron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Physicians Formula® Super BB #InstaReady™ Trio BB Stick how many colors are available? I see this and a bronze on Amazon.?
My friend had this product before she said she used it weirdly since she didn't like all the sections-does anyone else have this problem?
Does this work good? It looks kinda like a wet type of blush but was wondering if it blends well and actually gives a good contour effect?
Start your review of Physicians Formula® Super BB #InstaReady™ Trio BB Stick!
Khadijah R.
West Roxbury, MA
Physicians Formula® Super BB #InstaReady™ Trio BB Stick uploaded by Khadijah R.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Contour Trio
This looks like a good idea...if it works. Everyone's face shape is different so you kind of have to adjust it and it makes it really messy. I did have it for a while so got ruined. It would have been much better if they were separate. Also physician's forumal is not my favorite...it's like a hit or miss their products are either good or bad no in between. Wouldn't buy again
Lacey N.
Vinegar Bend, AL
Review for: Contour Trio
This is the worst thing ever! It is not blendable whatsoever, so it’s like just having lines on your face. This is the first I’ve tried from this company and I’m extremely dissatisfied. I would not buy this again!
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I am so jealous of the lovely women who own this, and who have got to try this. I look at this in Walmart every time i go in, i have to buy food, so i cant afford 14$ for one makeup product. I wish i could, but some people are not born into money, so we have to settle for the cheaper makeup. I would love to have a bottle of this. Just cant afford it.
ashleyy F.
Anaheim
Purchased at: Target
This product is so good! I don’t see a lot of people use it but it’s my favorite. I use it on the daily good. The quality is so good and it’s smooth. It’s also easy to blend and it’s super easy to apply! It’s so affordable and I would definitely buy again! I highly suggest it!
brylee H.
Rockville, IN
Review for: Blush Trio
I have never use a cream blush! But I decided to give this one a try I have nothing to compare it too but I didn’t hate it!
Abigail M.
Physicians Formula® Super BB #InstaReady™ Trio BB Stick uploaded by Abigail M.
Review for: Blush Trio
I saw this on clearance for $6 at Walmart today so I bought it! It's pretty cool! I haven't tested it out with a full face of makeup yet, but it does blend well! It is buildable, but only if you're using all 3 shades and you have to be careful not to overlap them if applying another layer
Gayane M.
Washington, DC
Review for: Blush Trio
Super amazing quick bronzer. Natural look and beautiful finish. Couldn't be easier.
Alicia S.
Manchester , KY
I absolutely love the color i get out of this. #instaready Super BB is worth the price. Its not like any ordinary contour trio this brings your face to life with lots of color!
Gabrielle H.
This blush is very creamy and has a very dm good cream formula. The color is actually surprisingly pigmented and blends into the skin well. It almost seems to melt. It gives a very natural look which I love and I will also use it as a blush base. Great for the price!
johni H.
Leitchfield, KY
Anything physicians formula is the bomb.com!! I have tried their mascara and i am in love!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Adriana A.