BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

#SunkissedGlow: Ultra-lightweight, multi-colored bronzer delivers a multi-dimensional glow that captures, diffuses and softens the reflection of light on your skin for the ultimate sunkissed glow. Velvety-soft texture instantly melts into skin, rebalancing it with dial-sphere particles that absorb oil but not moisture, creating a smooth, skin-perfecting radiant tan glow. Complexion is instantly selfie-ready!

Featuring InstaFilter Technology, a proprietary blend of mattifying and pore balancing spherical beads, color filter pigments and high-tech polymers that work together to instantly optimize light reflection, blur imperfections and visibly retexturize skin, while protecting against UVA/UVB damage with SPF 30.

Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide
Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Nylon-12, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Alumina, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tin Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid

May Contain: Carmine, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake

• I really want to give this foundation an opportunity and ...2 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product2 Answers
  • Does it leave streaks in your face. How dark is it?3 Answers
Physicians Formula® Super BB #InstaReady™ Filter BB Bronzer
  • "love this product. i was worried that contouring with the bronzer would make me look super orange but like most pf bronzers, it worked great with my asian skin tone (i'm a light/medium for my pf cc cream) . great for those lazy days where i don't want to pull out my smashbox contour trio powder and just want to do a quick swipe then buff it out with a beauty blender. in all honesty, since purchasing this, i've eh...kept my smashbox contour trio in the drawer. i like that this gives me a nicer bronzed, more natural contour look than the smashbox trio. plus it's much cheaper :d" in 8 reviews
  • "beautiful! but can look orange on my fair skin. it's perfect if i go in with a light hand. that is pretty much the only con. it is very easy to blend, and doesn't blend away. absolutely recommend." in 7 reviews
keali d.
millbury
I dont really enjoy this product. Almost no pigment comes off and u have to DIG to get the little amount of pigment it gives off. I also personally think it is very light fir a bronzer. i would use this as an all over fave powder if my makeup was too light. I think there are many other bronzers for cheaper that will work way better
Caroline M.
Medway
barely showed up on my skin, really didn’t like it very much, I’ve tried their products before and loved them, I don’t know why this one was such a flop, but i’m still very willing to try other bronzer products
lilly O.
Jolo, WV
This bronzer blends nicely on the skin. It also smells amazing they have a nice color selection. The one bad thing is the pigment isn’t always there but that is also good so you don’t look orange
Rahbiya D.
Physicians formula bronzer is always my go to bronzer! Love how the colors blended makes a perfect bronze. I use this when I contour and it is perfect. You can find anywhere and yes I recommend
Srinidhi Y.
I have dragged my feet on buying this, even though i've heard nothing but rave reviews about how people with fair skin and cool-toned skin can use this without looking too dark, orange, or "muddy". I wish I would have gotten it years ago because they were SO right! As with anything, you must apply lightly, blend well, and tap your brush before adding the product to the face. It is lovely. NO shimmer at all, and just gives flattering color to liven you up. You CAN build it as much as you like though, and can use it to sculpt cheeks as well. All you fair-skinned, cool-toned beauties rejoice! ^_^
Brandi F.
Grayling
I use my bronzer on a daily basis. It's great for achieving a more natural bronze look. I add it to my foundation to match my skin tone after tanning because nobody likes to go out with an uneven skin tone. I also use it when I'm sick because my face is much lighter. It's a great product & it also smells really great!
Christina G.
El Paso
This contour, highlight & sculpting stick is great... totally foolproof and it blends very easy... I also love that it has SPF30... CVS always have extrabucks deals on this brand so I splurge whenever there’s a good deal!!
Holly V.
Naples
Physicians Formula is a great brand! I love how their products don’t break my face out! I have sensitive makeup skin but I’m able to wear their makeup! Good products and good brand!
Lauren R.
Prnc Frederck, MD
This product is nice but you really have to layer it up to see any color at all. I mean really really layer it up. I would rather you a different bronzer for that reason alone. Also if you have medium or deep skin tones I’m not even sure this would show up on you :(
Britney W.
Groton, MA
Aside from maybelline, this is also my favorite makeup brand. I always find it on sale at cvs & use coupons so it makes it externally cheap & one of the better qualities. I have amazing results from every physicians formula product.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
Is this easy to use? Is any blending required?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have really pale skin and this looks pretty dark, has anyone with pale skin tried this?
Estefany B.
Is this better or the same as the butter bronzer and does it have shimmer/glitter?
Leah V.
Lynchburg, VA
Does it leave streaks in your face. How dark is it?
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario
Does this look dumb on super pale skin?