Physicians Formula® Super BB #InstaReady™ Filter BB Bronzer

by Physicians Formula

#SunkissedGlow: Ultra-lightweight, multi-colored bronzer delivers a multi-dimensional glow that captures, diffuses and softens the reflection of light on your skin for the ultimate sunkissed glow. Velvety-soft texture instantly melts into skin, rebalancing it with dial-sphere particles that absorb oil but not moisture, creating a smooth, skin-perfecting radiant tan glow. Complexion is instantly selfie-ready!

Featuring InstaFilter Technology, a proprietary blend of mattifying and pore balancing spherical beads, color filter pigments and high-tech polymers that work together to instantly optimize light reflection, blur imperfections and visibly retexturize skin, while protecting against UVA/UVB damage with SPF 30.

Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide
Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Nylon-12, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Alumina, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tin Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid

May Contain: Carmine, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake

Physicians formula is on the higher end of the drugstore... is it worth it? What's the best product by them?
I really want to give this foundation an opportunity and I have been listening to mixed reviews. Is this product worth the money or should you try something different?
Where can I purchase this product
Start your review of Physicians Formula® Super BB #InstaReady™ Filter BB Bronzer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...worked great with my asian skin tone (i'm a light/medium for my pf cc cream) . great for those lazy days where i don't want to pull out my smashbox contour trio powder and just want to do a quick swipe then buff it out with a beauty blender. in all honesty, since purchasing this, i've eh...kept my smashbox contour trio in the drawer. i like that this gives me a nicer bronzed, more natural contour look than the smashbox trio. plus it's much cheaper :d” in 8 reviews
“beautiful! but can look orange on my fair skin. it's perfect if i go in with a light hand. that is pretty much the only con. it is very easy to blend, and doesn't blend away. absolutely recommend.” in 7 reviews
I have dragged my feet on buying this, even though i've heard nothing but rave reviews about how people with fair skin and cool-toned skin can use this without looking too dark, orange, or "muddy". I wish I would have gotten it years ago because they were SO right! As with anything, you must apply lightly, blend well, and tap your brush before adding the product to the face. It is lovely. NO shimmer at all, and just gives flattering color to liven you up. You CAN build it as much as you like though, and can use it to sculpt cheeks as well. All you fair-skinned, cool-toned beauties rejoice! ^_^
Richmond, KY
I discovered Physicians Formula brand years ago and am a huge fan. The bakes brinzer is very light weight but leavs a good color. It makes it easy to use with other makeup (blush, etc) without getting a caked on look or feel.
The product went on more sheer than I had expected, but it’s buildable. The tone really only works for super fair people, and it has kind of a flat effect on the face. I do, however, think the formula is really smooth and buildable.
Adds a pretty pigment to cheeks.I use a foundation brush and swirl it on the product for a unique contour shade or just as a bronzer.No scent.Does not break me out.Also no glitter or shimmer.
Walkersville, MD
This is a good everyday bronzer. I like to use it to warm up a foundation that is a little bit light, or to add some warmth to the areas the sun naturally would shine on my face. The only drawback for me with this product is that the bronzer is close to my skintone, so sometimes, while it provides a little bit of warmth, it doesn't bronze quite like I would want a bronzer to work. Overall, it is light, affordable and a great product.
Excellent bronzer that is also a multi tasked. Line smoothing, pore minimizing, shine minimizing, oil controlling, blurring, light diffusing, contouring, smoothing, perfecting, protecting. It is cool toned.
Millbury, MA
Physicians Formula® Super BB #InstaReady™ Filter BB Bronzer uploaded by keali D.
I dont really enjoy this product. Almost no pigment comes off and u have to DIG to get the little amount of pigment it gives off. I also personally think it is very light fir a bronzer. i would use this as an all over fave powder if my makeup was too light. I think there are many other bronzers for cheaper that will work way better
Mission Hills, CA
Found this bronzer at Walmart for about $3 because it was all cracked in the compact. Broken products on clearance don't scare me because you can still use them or even fix them. They just of course won't have the same design if they had one at all. I brought this home & was so sad for my $3. It was a not nice color. I only swatched it once & never looked back.
Merrimack
Love this bronzer, use it everyday for a sun kissed glow. Goes on smooth and isn't overly dark where it looks unnatural. Has a little shimmer to it which I don't mind. I'm pretty light and it seems to work well on my face.  Would recommend it to others, not badly priced either. Lasts awhile.
san jose CA
I love their insta ready collection. This bronzer was great pigment but a little chalky on application. It's good for an olive to fair skin tone and comes with a pretty good amount of product in the pan.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...