BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #44 in BB Cream

#InstantPerfection: Ultra-lightweight formula glides on effortlessly, instantly smoothing & rebalancing skin with dual-sphere particles that absorb oil but not moisture for perfectly balanced skin and a smooth semi-matte finish. Complexion is instantly selfie-ready!

Multi-tasking BB cream neutralizes skin tone imbalances, minimizes shine and visibly reduces pores, instantly hiding imperfections and smoothing the appearance of fine lines while protecting with SPF 30.

Featuring InstaFilter Technology, a proprietary blend of mattifying and pore balancing spherical beads, color filter pigments and high-tech polymers that work together to instantly optimize light reflection, blur imperfections and visibly retexturize skin, while protecting against UVA/UVB damage with SPF 30.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone

Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, VP/VA Copolymer, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Amodimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Castor Oil Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydroxylpropyl Methylcellulose, Laureth-12, Mica, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysilicone-11, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

• How well does this work? What is the coverage level?1 Answers
  • I really want to give this foundation an opportunity and ...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price (since it is a little mor...3 Answers
Physicians Formula® Super BB #InstaReady™ Beauty Balm BB Cream SPF 30
  • "super creamy product, if u have oily skin i don't recommend this product. it leaves a flawless finish, definitely recommend!" in 17 reviews
April N.
I wanted to love this because I had been looking for a bb cream for the summer time. I did not love this one, though. I liked the coverage for the most part, even though it seemed to be a little less sheer than I was looking for. I do not like the color range that Physician’s formula offered with this line, though. It is not a “one size fits all.” I am very pale and this oxidized like crazy on me, especially on my hair line and cheeks. I found this to look very streaky and not provide a “natural full coverage” look that I was hoping for.
Beauty o.
Calabasas
Physicians Formula® Super BB #InstaReady™ Beauty Balm BB Cream SPF 30
This B.B. balm cream gives a natural look and the added SPF of 30 protection. It is my go to “foundation” and is a great cruelty free dupe for it cosmetics cc cream. When I try other products I usually come back to this one.
The one negative is it only comes in three shades. I use the shade called “light” and I apply it with a damp beauty sponge or foundation makeup brush. When I am in a hurry I just rub it on like tinted sunscreen to protect my skin.
I am wearing this in the photo I uploaded and I also used this product in a cruelty free Smokey blue eye makeup tutorial and it came out great.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I actually really liked this B.B. cream. For some reason I thought it was going to be heavy and full coverage. However, it is light & flattering. I find that it blurred my pores pretty flawlessly after being applied with an oval brush. However; I had to mix this with another foundation to completely cover up my redness, which is kind of disappointing but to be expected.

It is very light weight and definitely is something that I would think would be good on all skin types. I have combination skin - am more on the oily side with dry patches & overrall sensitive skin.

If you are looking for a good B.B. cream and something that is light weight, won’t make you oily, and isn’t horrible in price. I suggest this!
Sarah S.
Vail, CO
The only reason this product only gets 3 stars is that the Light forumla was still far too dark for my fair skin. With only three shades to pick from there just wasn't a good match for me without giving me the fake tan or orange face look. The texture was great, as was the coverage. I'll just have to stick to higher-end brands that have more color options to truly match my skin tone.
Kreston D.
Portsmouth, OH
This is actually an amazing bb cream. All the other ones has to much lotion or oil In them and they would melt right off my skin and in my eye areas but not this. This turns into a powder like finish for me. I do still have to use a powder to set it. But I absolutely love this for my natural days and days I want to stay protected from the sun. Love love love
Amanda L.
Love this BB cream - REALLY good for my skin. My only complaints are that it's a little heavy, so I don't wear it much in the summer and the shade range is severely lacking. Luckily I can find a shade for me, but anyone much lighter or much darker than me would be out of luck.
Senica L.
Long Is City, NY
This is my favorite drug store BB cream! I use shade "Light" and it suits my olive/warm skin tone perfectly. I take this with me on vacation because it has SPF in it. Surprisingly the SPF doesn't make it oily. It provides a flawless, blurred finish. My selfies come out great when I'm wearing this (no pores!). It also is long lasting.

Learn from my mistake and don't use primer under it LOL! It will get clumpy. I learned the hard way.

Pro tip: Exfoliate before using because it will cling to dry patches.
April N.
Forest Lake
I think this B.B. cream is okay, unless you are very pale and fair skinned like myself. This B.B. cream oxidizes very badly unless you blend it out to your hair line and completely down your neck to your chest. No matter what I did, I couldn’t make this B.B. cream work for me, unfortunately.
Angie S.
Cordova
I wanted to love this product, but it just isn’t my favorite. The shade “light” is more like medium. Very dark and orangey on my skin. It seems to exaggerate any fine lines around my eyes too. I’m disappointed.
Emily T.
Pinehurst, TX
I absolutely love this product! I glides on and blends super easily & it last all day. It has medium coverage but it has a natural finish! The only reason I'm not giving this 5 starts is because the shade range is very limited and although I was able to find my shade many people might struggle.
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
Hey I've seriously been contemplating buying this. I have a really hard time finding make up with full coverage covering blemishes and also is good for under eye wrinkles. I read some reviews but nobody really touched base on that. Anybody help me out
Liz N.
Baltimore , MD
I saw a Youtuber mention this and really wanted to try it out, but when I looked at it in store, I was a little thrown by how dark the 'light' looked. Will this work for those of us with really pale skin? I'm a redhead, so I'm very pale.
Vanessa R.
Is this product worth the price (since it is a little more than the competition)? And how does it do for oil-control/shininess?
Christina T.
Toronto, OH
What kind of coverage does this bb cream have?
Chelsea B.
Macomb, MI
Does this leave a "cakey" look? I have had a hard time finding a product that doesn't make my face look powdery/cakey.

back