BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

1st ever BB Stick. Easy to use BB stick. Glides on, instantly melting into skin and delivering a naturally perfected finish that stays fresh all day while protecting with SPF 30. Glide-On application. Concealer. Foundation. Touch Up Tool. 10+ Beauty Benefits: Perfecting. Concealing. Smoothing. Brightening. Moisturizing. Protecting. Firming. Priming+Filling. Line-Softening. Long-Wearing.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide
Inactive Ingredients: Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isocetyl Stearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Mica, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Beeswax, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arachidyl Alcohol, BHT, Castor Oil Phosphate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glycerin, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Lysolecithin, Methicone, Ozokerite, Palmitic Acid, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Silica, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

• How is the color selection?? Many of the Physician's Form...1 Answers
  • I recently came across this product at cvs. and I want to...3 Answers
  • Is this product long lasting?1 Answers
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Light more...
This bb cream stick is so creamy and blends well. However, not sure how well this product would work for those with fair/light skin due to the limited shade selection. I purchased this in the shade "light" and this definitely looks to me more like medium. It works for me (my skin is medium-tan) and I use it as both concealer and to touch up some dark spots in my foundation doesn't cover them completely. I would say though that for those looking for a true "light" shade, this is definitely darker / more of a medium. I attached some photos to show the actual shade/color for "light."
Genia H.
Albertville, AL
PHYSICIANS FORMULA SUPER BB BEAUTY BALM #INSTAREADY
LIGHTWEIGHT FOUNDATION THAT WHEN APPLIED INSTANTLY SMOOTHS & REBALANCES SKIN WITH DUAL-SPHERE PARTICLES. THIS FOUNDATION BALANCES SKIN AND SMOOTHS AND IS SEMI-MATTE FINISH. IMPROVES LOOK OF YOUR COMPLEXION. IT IS A MULTI-TASKING BB CREAM THAT NEUTRALIZES SKIN TONE, MINIMIZES SHINE BUT DOESNT TAKE AWAY MOISTURE AND VISIBLY REDUCES PORES, INSTANTLY HIDES IMPERFECTIONS AND SMOOTH THE APPEARANCE OF FINE LINES. ALSO PROTECTS WITH SPF 30. THIS FOUNDATION BB CREAM PERFECTS, SMOOTHS, PROTECTS AGAINST UV RAYS, HYDRATES THE SKIN, PRIMES THE SKIN, SMOOTHS FINE LINES & WRINKLES,HAS SHINE MINIMIZER, OIL CONTROL. THIS FOUNDATION BB CREAM ALSO HAS A GREAT BLURRING EFFECT AND IS LIGHT DIFFUSING.
I PURCHASED THIS PRODUCT AND USED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER THIS MORNING. I LOVE IT! I LOVE PHYSICIANS FORMULA PRODUCTS SO COULDN'T WAIT TO TRY THIS ONE! IT DEFINITELY DELIVERS! I DID GO AHEAD AND USE A PRIMER EVEN THOUGH IT HAS A PRIMER BUILT IN. I APPLIED PRODUCT AND IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL! WHEN APPLYING DO NOT DOT ON FACE THEN GO BACK TO BLEND BC IF YOU DO IT IS DIFFICULT TO BLEND. IF YOU APPLY DIRECTLY TO BEAUTY BLENDER OR SPONGE AND APPLY IT GOES ON VERY EASY, SMOOTH AND PERFECT! YOU CAN ALSO APPLY WITH FINGERTIPS! IT IS BUILDABLE AS YOU CAN APPLY A SECOND COAT FOR THE PERFECT EFFECT! IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL AND STAYS ON AND IN PLACE! I'VE HAD IT ON FOR 8 HOURS NOW AND IT STILL LOOKS PERFECT AND I HAVENT HAD TO TOUCH IT UP! IT COMPLETELY BLURS FINE LINES, PORES AND IMPERFECTIONS! YOUR SKIN LOOKS PERFECT! IF YOU WEAR THIS FOUNDATION YOU WILL LOOK FLAWLESS IN ANY LIGHT AS WELL AS PICTURES! FOR PERFECT FLAWLESS PICTURES THIS IS A MUST HAVE AND IN TODAYS WORLD PICTURES ARE BEING TAKEN EVERYDAY. DONT BE CAUGHT OFF GUARD WHEN SOMEONE WANTS A PICTURE WITH YOU..... HAVE YOUR #INSTAREADY SUPER BB BEAUTY BALM/FOUNDATION ON! NEVER BE WORRIED ABOUT A PICTURE BE TAKEN BC YOU WILL BE READY! IT HAS INSTAFILTER TECHNOLOGY! THIS DEFINITELY WORKS FOR ME AND FROM NOW ON ITS ALL I'LL USE!
Megan W.
Denton
Review for: Light more...
I’m not a huge face make up girl, but this stuff is incredible. I’m so excited about this product. The wear lasts as long as I need it, which is about 12 hours. It’s definitely buildable and easy to apply!
Leora T.
Windsor, CA
Review for: Light more...
Omg I love this it’s so easy to use and so portable. The color works on lots of skin tones AND it has spf! When I am short on time this is my go to one step concealer and spf, I keep this in my bag along with lip liner, gloss, and powder. Will repurchase for sure if I can find it again.
Jackie J.
The product itself is creamy and very blendable but the stick form is pretty messy. Initially it looks alright on the skin but if you have acne or anything to cover you won't get full coverage out of this without looking cakey. Even after setting this with powder it has the tendency to break up quickly and settle into lines. All in all it's not my favorite.
Francis V.
Mission, TX
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This beauty find is a multitasking gem! Last through the work day and no touch ups. The pro is the price and the con is not being able to find your shade constantly. I would definitely suggest you grab some!
Lia A.
Linden, MI
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! This picture I posted with this Review is the results from applying this BB Stick Fondation. It gave me a Porcein Look, It's not a cakey fondation, you just apply enough to cover your face, then apply a Powder Fondation over it, then a blush and etc. It glides on smooth, not allergies after using it. I have sensitive skin. I choose the light to medium color, I have Olive Skin Tone, along the lines of a natural beige color. You can purchase this product at Walmart. Some of you, that would like to know what BB Means? Its short for Beauty Balm, google it on the internet.
Jennifer G.
Mastic, NY
My all time favorite make up concealer I use it as foundation too it's amazing you apply a little and your ready to go it doesn't even feel like you have it on its a bit pricey but worth it I buy it all the time I recommend it you will never want another one like this one very light on the face love it
Sarah R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is an interesting product. The texture is creamy and blendable, but it's not my favorite. It seems to emphasize my dry spots, especially between my brows. It also doesn't seem to have the best coverage for me, but it's useful in a pinch and travels well — I'm sure a sponge would improve the coverage and whatnot, but you can just use your fingers in a rush. It's also pretty cheap, so it's worth trying.
Susan L.
Point, TX
What a fabulous find. Perfect for those days when you just gotta get out the door. I apply down the center of my face and blend out with a brush. A light dusting of powder to set and it's perfect for my dry to normal skin. Coverage is buildable but that defeats the purpose of a quick face application. Stays put, minimizes pores, and natural finish.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I recently came across this product at cvs. and I want to try their foundations and concealers. are the any good?? which one would you recommend??
Sara D.
Oakland, CA
How is the color selection?? Many of the Physician's Formula foundations have skewed too dark/yellow on me...
Griseda H.
Is this product long lasting?

Amazon