MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersPhysicians Formula
Physicians Formula Super BB All-in-1 Beauty Balm SPF 30 Concealer

Physicians Formula® Super BB All-in-1 Beauty Balm SPF 30 Concealer

by Physicians Formula

Brush on this miracle cream to instantly diminish the appearance of: dark circles, puffiness, imperfections, blemishes, redness, and uneven skin tone. Super BB concealer is your super tool for targeted application and was designed to perfectly complement the super BB cream and powder. Our high-tech multi-tasking formulas combine UVA/UVB protection, brightening antioxidants, moisturizing and firming botanicals and perfecting optical diffusers for super-powerful skin care plus makeup benefits.

Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Water, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Iron Oxides, Mica, Polysilicone-11, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Castor Oil Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glyceryl Isostearate, Lysolecithin, Magnesium Silicate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

I use the Instready foundation and love it...anyone have any success with this product.
Start your review of Physicians Formula® Super BB All-in-1 Beauty Balm SPF 30 Concealer!
Product Highlights
the truth is i do not like it as a corrector for dark circles, it is very liquid and for my skin is very white and oily, but as the first eye is the maximum and quite functionalin reviews
Amber W.
Portland, TN
Review for: Physician's Formula Super BB All-in-1 Beauty Balm Concealer, Light/Medium [7887] 0.14 oz
My experiences with this product were fairly decent for the price point. It blended well into my skin tone and it had more coverage than expected but it could be improved
Jennifer M.
Phoenix, AZ
Its been awhile since I bought it so I can say I've used it and bought it again so means it covered and didn't make me break out...
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I got it years ago and I had to returned it because it wasn’t good at all. The formula is so thick that I couldn’t diffuse it
Eunayjah T.
It was really good I think I will use it again anytime I love it I can take it with me anytime I Love this product I will recommend this to anyone that love make up they should already know about that anyway but I love it thats all I’m gonna say❤️💕
Alveena Anna R.
Sugar Land, TX
Physicians formula amazing worth the hype this product is amazing nice and shine with the good quality product and the price
Madilyn M.
Henryetta, OK
This stuff is the absolute best!! I have super dark under eye circles and can’t ever seem to find anything to conceal them good enough, but this stuff works miracles! I would definitely buy again and recommend to a friend!
LORI E.
Richlands, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Light/Medium
I am knew of those people who think I cannot change my vibration. Like I get set in my way of routine.. And struck to it. But I decided to try a few different things. And picked this up as one of my new products to try.. So glad I did too. I'm a fan. This is awesome. My skin has gotten a more glossy and day tone after I use this.. So grateful.
Rachel V.
Grand Bay, AL
My main grief with this product was the applicator. The concealer was great but the brush applicator got messy and gummed up with product.
member-929251
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Light/Medium
Me encanta usarlo por las mañanas y en todo momento del día Empareja el tono de piel ______________________
Vannah N.
Lincoln
Review for: Light/Medium
Amazing one of my all time favorite brands. Perfect for cover up and concealing. Last long over 8 hours. A little goes along way the product last forever and The price is reasonable. Definitely would and have bought several times