BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

10+ Beauty Benefits. Smoothing. Perfecting. Protecting. Oil-Control. Pore Minimizing. Airbrushing. Line-Softening. Concealing. Setting. Long-Wearing 1st Ever Beauty Balm Powder 1st ever BB in powder form for a smoothing effect that instantly diffuses the appearance of imperfections, evens out skin tone and minimizes the appearance of pores.  Weightless powder acts as a protective veil from UV damage and moisture loss so skin looks and feels smooth, g. see more...

• Am I the only one who thought the product smells really weird and...6 Answers
  • I really want to try these. I tried the CC one and it was a littl...3 Answers
  • Did any one take advantage of the mail in rebate? I love the phy...3 Answers
Physicians Formula Super BB All-in-1 Beauty Balm Powder
  • "I actually don't like this, it's too dark for my skin tone and it just makes my skin look extra oily, it doesn't cover anything my acne or scars" in 6 reviews
donna c.
I just started using this powder about a month ago. I love it. I have dry skin, so I use this in combination with my Revlon color stay foundation which is also for dry skin. It stays all day with no need to touch up. I have light toned skin and the light/med blends well on my face. It's a little pricey for drugstore makeup, but I live in a small town that doesn't sale big name brand makeups. Also, if you know how to apply properly to suit yourself, then it looks just as good as the higher priced makeups.
Tiona Jo S.
I have combination skin, old acne scars, and exatheleoma (on my eye lids). All this can be hard to cover. This product goes on amazingly!! I get so many compliments!! It has amazing coverage. It comes in different shades. Yes!! I would recommend this product... and believe me I do!! It is a great value for the money (get the bundle pls..more for your money!) I absolutely love physicians formula makeup!!!
Ashley Dawn M.
Bronston , KY
One of the best foundation powder over ever used! I will definitely keep buying this product :) you will be satisfied! It may be on the expensive side but so worth the money. Great packaging as well. I'm actually going to buy some tomorrow, once you buy it once you will continue with this product!
Claire M.
I really like this product I got mine a shade darker than my skin tone and it is perfect to naturally darken your foundations in the summer time so that you can wear whatever you want without it looking too light. I love it it doesn't crease or get caked up on my face. Really nice product.
Kasi ūü¶Č.
Granite City, IL
I have combination skin and it was very hard for me to find makeup that would not only cover up my breakouts, but also not make them worse. Overall, I am very pleased with Physician's Formula Super BB Powder. It's nice to not have to break the bank to have a fresh look.
Tracy T.
I like this powder, it has very light coverage (cause it actually has pigment). I know that it seems like there's some shimmer or something in the powder but it's not noticeable at all when you apply it. Physicians Formula had very good powder products in my opinion
Amy M.
Siloam Springs, AR
Great powder! I use over my foundation and it lasts. My skin is combination and I wear the light/medium. Very affordable and I haven't had a problem with it transferring. Comes packaged up nicely and I would tell people about this product! Great stuff
Diana A.
Smyrna, GA
I just started using this product and I really liked it. It cover so well my acne scars, it last a lot but I feel my skin a little bit oily through the day, it definitely will buy it, and recommend this powder to anyone who has problematic skin
Ashly M.
El Centro, CA
This powder is super good it makes my face look like if it was the skin of a baby. It stay really soft and it help me to cover a little mark of sprecion I have in my fordhead. It makes me llok super good and I really like it a lot ūüíĀūüíĀūüėõ
Amber M.
Thomasville, GA
I absolutely love this powder! the coverage is amazing and keeps my skin looking flawless all day! no need to reapply like other makeups it stays looking fresh and never gets oily! it also gives me a beautiful glow! I love it !!
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
How does this powder do by itself? I'm just looking for something light to wear for summertime.
Jenn T.
Ottawa, ON
Am I the only one who thought the product smells really weird and bad? Did I get the bad batch?
Amanda B.
Twin Falls, ID
Can you use this w the BB cream itself if your skin is somewhat oily?
Grey B.
I really want to try these. I tried the CC one and it was a little to creamy for me. how is this one? I have oily and acne skin. along with some dry patches around my nose.
Reah A.
Barstow, CA
Did any one take advantage of the mail in rebate? I love the physician formula line. A must but want sure of the rebate deal.