BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #35 in BB Cream

PRODUCT BENEFITS

• All-in-1 Miracle Cream!
  • Ultra-blendable and lightweight cream effortlessly glides on, instantly infusing moisture, refining skin's surface and providing protection from the environment. Skin looks and feels smooth, glowing & naturally flawless.
  • Ultra-versatile beauty balm simplifies your morning beauty routine by delivering the benefits of Moisturizer, Foundation & SPF protection in one easy to use product!

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Lysolecithin, Polysilicone-11, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Disteardimonium, Hectorite. Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth-12, Magnesium Silicate, Mica, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

• Has anyone tried the new Physician's Formula CC cream? I just saw...8 Answers
  • Does this work well with oily sensitive skin? Does it break you o...2 Answers
  • How is this bb cream? I'm looking for one that's fairly light wei...3 Answers
Physicians Formula® Super BB All-In-1 Beauty Balm Cream SPF 30
  • "I use the light/medium one and it bends in really well with my skin. I use my finger tips to rub it in. I have dry skin and this has helped my skin out a lot it isn't tight on my face on anything. I also use E.L.F HD Finishing Powder over this so it doesn't get shiny or oily on my face. It last pretty much the whole day." in 15 reviews
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
During the summer months where I live, the temps can soar up to 120’ and to me, that’s WAY too hot to be wearing a full coverage foundation during the day. Enters this B.B. Cream! It’s super light and airy with just enough coverage, but not so much that my freckles don’t show through (I happen to love them!). The cream is super smooth when applying and it doesn’t sweat off during the hot days. A little goes a long way, so it’s worth the price.
Janet S.
Humble, TX
I had always been very skeptical about trying BB creams since I am more into full coverage foundations due to my hyperpigmentation, but I decided to give this one a try and i do not regret it. This BB cream serves as a moisturizer to your skin making it perfect to wear it when you go on airplane! I was amazed of how it was able to cover up most of my imperfections I totally recommend it!!
Marie P.
Maryville, TN
Lose your other B.B. creams because Physician’s Formula is the way to go!! This product is so great and gentle on sensitive skin while still providing a really great correction in color and moisturizing your skin a little! It is best for those days when you’re trying for a “no-makeup” makeup look because this B.B. cream leaves you very dewy and looking refreshed!
Karmyn I.
Richmond , TX
Review for: Other more...
Love love love! I have been looking for a good BB cream for a while. I have used some of the high end ones like Smashbox and Boscia and liked them fine but didn't love them nor the price tag either. I wanted good spf coverage without too much sunscreen smell. This has a very light scent. It is about $15 at cvs and I can get it for very cheap with their deals and coupons. Good coverage and I have rosacea. It is not super heavy so perfect for a casual look. It doesn't take very much either so the tube lasts a while.
Rebecca K.
Review for: Light more...
I would rate this way higher if Physician's Formula would broaden their horizons - actually broaden their shade ranges.  The light formula is still to dark for me, but I did like the coverage and found this to be very moisturizing!  I would still use it if there was a shade to come close to matching my skin tone.
Raquel s.
Hudson, MA
Review for: Light more...
I love this BB creme doesn't make skin look to heavy and protects skin from sun burns. This product isn't very expensive and that is also another reason why I love it. I don't give it 5 stars because of the packaging, It is very hard to get the product out of the tube when its at its last bits!!
Kayla B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I love this B.B. cream! It’s got sun protectant in it to help keep your skin looking and feeling healthy. It also has a nice texture and feels great. It’s definitely in the middle range for price which makes it really good for people who don’t have a lot of money to drop on makeup!
Megan R.
Maple grove , MN
Review for: Light more...
I love this cream. It goes on super easy and creates an even skin tone to do the rest of your makeup routine. One really good thing is that the bottle is small but it lasts a long time. The only downside to this bottle is that sometimes it bursts out so you get to much for one use. But I would recommend to others.
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Review for: Light more...
Ive been using this lately and it works pretty well. It doesnt give as much coverage as i would like. During the day i usually dont wear foundation so i like a good BB cream that is similiar to a very light foundation. Doubt i buy more once the tube runs out.
Farah J.
I would say this works really well for the price and it’s a gray lightweight make up I have already bought this a few times and I hope to buy soon since they are always on sale at CVS and alter not sure when I will circle back around to this one but I do like it
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
I have combination skin and I was just wondering if anyone else has used this with similar skin type. I don't like to wear foundations as I think that they're too heavy/ thick, so I'm looking for something lightweight.
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Has anyone tried the new Physician's Formula CC cream? I just saw it and was thinking of trying it, but wondered how it compared.
Jonathan B.
Is this good for an acne oily skin type? or is a lot better to buy their cc+ cream?
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
How would you compare this to other BB creams and what makes this the best or worst for you??
ELIZABETH H.