BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #37 in BB Cream

10+ Beauty Benefits. Smoothing. Moisturizing. Protecting. Firming. Priming and Filling. Perfecting. Concealing. Brightening. Line-Softening. Long-Wearing Why is Super BB Super? Our high-tech multi-tasking formulas combine UVA/UVB protection, brightening antioxidants, moisturizing and firming botanicals and perfecting optical diffusers for super-powerful skin care plus makeup benefits.  Recommended as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen, SPF 30. see more...

• Has anyone tried the new Physician's Formula CC cream? I just saw...8 Answers
  • How is this bb cream? I'm looking for one that's fairly light wei...3 Answers
  • Review? Im thinking about buying it but I know nothing about it. ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "This is a great product for all your all in one foundation needs.It was my #1 go to until I tried their CC cream.I have a red complexion and the color correctors in the CC cream even out my skin tone, but either product is great." in 13 reviews
  • "its not thick, rather runny, and another thing, it makes my oily skin even oilier, and finally, this product SMELLS TERRIBLE :( I can't put it on because I smell the bad odor that it gives while wearing it...I love PF products, but I will not repurchase this product ever again, " in 6 reviews
  • "this is an oily formula... doesnt cover well.. i have used maybellines bb cream and the youth code bb creams.. the youth code is my favorite.. That one gives a glow and makes ur skin look young and blurs those fine lines." in 5 reviews
  • "It gives more coverage than just the bb cream, tones down the full coverage of the foundation, but still has the lasting power." in 5 reviews
  • "It has a thick enough coverage that makes it more than a tinted moisturizer but it isn't super thick where you feel like you could scrape it off your face with a squeegee." in 5 reviews
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is extremely thick and makes you look like you're wearing a mask. It sets in your pores and looks extremely unnatural. I love BB cream and wear it when I want something lighter and more natural than foundation and this defeated that purpose. No matter how little I applied it felt so heavy and gross on my skin. It also made my skin so oily after minutes of being applied. I used it five times and threw it away. I bought the set which came with the cream, powder and concealer and ended up throwing away the powder also because it did the same. The only part of the set I still have is the concealer. I will not be buying this again, ever.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Hampstead, NC
So, I stinking love this product. I am on my second bottle of it. The coverage on this is absolutely wonderful for a BB Cream. I have tried quite a few of them but this is the only one that works for me. It don't make my skin oily as long as I use the powder. The lasting power is also really good. Last basically all day! The only thing I wish were different is that there was a pump on the bottle. #firstworldproblems. I have even tried it cosmetics CC cream and this was better that in MANY ways. Save your money and use this!
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
I tried using this product alone, without any other liquid form of products and didn't like the outcome, the shades are either way too dark or way too light for me, Also it's really oily, BUT I have used this product over my foundation to add a bit more color to it since I recently bought a foundation that was a shade too light for me, and it worked perfectly! My skin never looked better, since the foundation was matte, and this bb cream is oily, it balanced out and gave my skin a natural dewy look!
María de las Mercedes A.
María de las Mercedes A.
Hawthorne
Beauty Junkie Expert
La primera BB cream que usé en mi vida y uno de los productos que marco un antes y un después para mi. Nunca me gustó usar bases de maquillaje. Siempre las encontraba muy pesadas y para nada naturales. Y entonces encontré esta BB Cream. El tono Light/Medium es exacto para mi piel. Me brinda cobertura, es muy fácil de aplicar y es muy duradera. Tiene protección solar, hidrata y deja la piel super suave. Su aroma no es muy agradable pero se va rapidamente. La recomiendo!
Ali H.
Ali H.
Saint Paul, MN
I LOVE this BB cream. I bought it at the drugstore initially as a sample because I haven't found a BB yet that I liked. I figured if I"m going to have a moisturizer/SPF/coverage all in one I might as well like it. It goes on smoothly, blends like a dream, works great with both dream and powder products and if I set it with a powder, it stays all day, even on my combo/oily skin. This is my go-to.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
I like this product and this company a lot. I have used them time and time again but the only problem is that I can never find the foundation in my skin tone. It's a darker than the darkest foundation made by physicians formula and when I put it on (being the darkest one available) it makes me look so pail. I love it. It feels great and has nice coverage but it's not my color.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
I love this product. I've used a few other in the brand but I always come back to this one. It goes on smoothly and blends easily. It's enough coverage without being thick and cakey. This is the only brand of face make up I can use without break outs and irritation. The only downside is it doesn't control oil, if you have oily skin like I do.
Lucia E.
Lucia E.
WHITINSVILLE, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this BB cream. I use the light/medium shade and it's just the right amount of color and coverage I'd expect from a BB cream. My face doesn't feel caked up, and instead it looks dewy with even color. I love that this has sunscreen, SPF 30 incorporated in it. One less step to think about. Definitely a great BB cream. Highly recommend!
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Ever since trying this BB Cream, it's the only kind I use! It has a really light clean scent and spreads easily over my entire face. It doesn't look "cakey" or dry unlike some other BB Creams I have tried. I would highly recommend this to friends and family, especially since it's more natural and not tested on animals.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I have used this on muiltple faces that I done wedding make up on, it works best when it is pairs with some nice make up primer. it does blend very well and has a good coverage. A light look for a wedding or day to day wear. I will recommend this for people that doesn't need full coverage make up.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
I have combination skin and I was just wondering if anyone else has used this with similar skin type. I don't like to wear foundations as I think that they're too heavy/ thick, so I'm looking for something lightweight.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
Has anyone tried the new Physician's Formula CC cream? I just saw it and was thinking of trying it, but wondered how it compared.
Jonathan B.
Jonathan B.
Is this good for an acne oily skin type? or is a lot better to buy their cc+ cream?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
How would you compare this to other BB creams and what makes this the best or worst for you??
ELIZABETH H.