BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Kassie P.
Omg this brand/product totally reminds me of when I was first getting into makeup! The colors are so beautiful and price convenient and definitely work! You can find at most drug stores and sometimes they are on sale.!
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
Physicians brand is a great drugstore brand. I like the Summer Eclipse bronzer because it is not only a bronzer but has illuminating properties as well. I wouldnt recommend it for contouring, just to use on your cheeks because it is kind of light on bronzing pigment for me. But it is a great drugstore bronzer. I purchased mine from Walmart.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
The price on this item is an immediate turn off. Thankfully, I have a target card and receive an extra 5 percent off. My skin tone is warm and there are times where it's hard to find the right color payoff products. Love my discounts and searching for products that make it worth while.
Kayla M.
Glenwood, IA
This product just did not work for me. It was a bit orangey for my skin tone and it just was not flattering. It applied not effortlessly and I couldnt make it work. The formula wasnt up to par.
Whitley E.
Really pigmented. My go to bronzer that is inexpensive. Give you a nice radiant glow. Devin suggested this one for something cheaper
Crystall S.
Portland, OR
I love this brand. They're bronzer goes on smooth and is very light and natural looking. I'd buy this and recommend it to friends.
Tanya M.
Greentown, PA
I Use this over makeup or even alone for a quick fix with a lil gloss it gives a nice sunkissed look with out the day in the sun
Dayna K.
Jasonville, IN
Love the color. Creates a natural glow that were all looking for. Lasts throughout the day. Compliments your skin nicely.
Sherry S.
Martin, GA
This is definitely a keeper. it a beautiful color on and last through out the day.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Love this product! it goes on smooth
y and doesn't make my skin orange! It also lasts forever! Creates a great natural glow.