Physicians Formula® Summer Eclipse® 3104 Moonlight/Light Bronzer Radiant Bronzing Powder 0.3 oz. Box

BY ECLIPSE

Brush on a Radiant Tan-Glow! Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Oil-free, Non-comedogenic, Dermatologist approved Catch the Summer Eclipse for a shimmery tan glow! Achieve a warm and vibrant bronzed complexion all year long without the harmful effects of the sun.  This amazing bi-colored bronzer combines the perfect blend of pearlescent gold and warm bronze to create a medium tan glow. Just sweep and go! Fine, micronized pressed powder made from the finest Italian talc provides an incredibly smooth and uniform application.  Ideal for all skin types. For information in the USA  or visit PhysiciansFormula.com ; see more...

• "I am mixed and on the dark skin side and this product just doesn't work very well with my skin tone and I don't like the way it goes on. " in 1 review
  • "I would recommend to anyone! " in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product, but I do not feel that it is for people with very fair skin tones." in 1 review
  • "I have very fair skin, so although others would use it for the Winter months, I use it all year round because it's a subtle pop of color on my face. " in 1 review
Andrea B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great, subtle bronzer. I have very fair skin, so although others would use it for the Winter months, I use it all year round because it's a subtle pop of color on my face.
Danielle W.
Los Angeles, CA
Linda R.
I really like this bronzer and would recommend it to anyone. I find for the best coverage when putting in on to use a kabuki brush.
Dana D.
New Rochelle, NY
Nice Color Bronzer with a touch of shimmer, i am light skinned and can use it all year round for some added color. Very reasonable price
Ali H.
Port Townsend , WA
This bronzer is perfect! Good color with light shimmer for that perfect glow. I use it all year around.
Charda A.
Plainville, CT
One of my favorite bronzers! its soft and just the right color for my face. Little pricey but definitely worth it!
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
This is my favorite Bronzer. Perfect color and price is reasonable. I would recommend to anyone!
Mallory A.
Mobile, AL
One of my favorite bronzers! It also leaves my face feeling great. I love this brand :)
Arshena A.
This product is unpigmented & chalky! It doesn't show up on my face & the shimmer section does not even come off
Kate N.
I have been using this bronzer for a few years. I love it. It is perfect for a nice subtle glow!
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been debating on purchasing this brand now is the pigmentation? Is it worth the money?
Sarissa M.
Reedley, CA
Every time I walk into CVS I really want to reach for a bronzer from this brand, but I want to know if they're orange, too light for medium/darker skin tones, or if they're shimmery before buying.