Physicians Formula® Summer Eclipse® 3104 Moonlight/Light Bronzer Radiant Bronzing Powder 0.3 oz. Box

BY ECLIPSE

Brush on a Radiant Tan-Glow! Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Oil-free, Non-comedogenic, Dermatologist approved Catch the Summer Eclipse for a shimmery tan glow! Achieve a warm and vibrant bronzed complexion all year long without the harmful effects of the sun.  This amazing bi-colored bronzer combines the perfect blend of pearlescent gold and warm bronze to create a medium tan glow. Just sweep and go! Fine, micronized pressed powder made from the finest Italian talc provides an incredibly smooth and uniform application.  Ideal for all skin types. For information in the USA  or visit PhysiciansFormula.com ; see more...

• "I am mixed and on the dark skin side and this product just doesn't work very well with my skin tone and I don't like the way it goes on. " in 1 review
  • "I would recommend to anyone! " in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product, but I do not feel that it is for people with very fair skin tones." in 1 review
  • "I have very fair skin, so although others would use it for the Winter months, I use it all year round because it's a subtle pop of color on my face. " in 1 review
alana b.
Park City, UT
I found this product to not have very much pigment. Although it was a beautiful color I don't think it was a very good bronzer. Maybe you could use it as a highlighter or face powder.
Andrea B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great, subtle bronzer. I have very fair skin, so although others would use it for the Winter months, I use it all year round because it's a subtle pop of color on my face.
Kristen B.
Strafford, NH
Review for: Bronzing & Shimmery Face Powder 0.3 oz more...
I really wasn't sure if I was going to like this and I was pleasantly surprised. It goes on smooth and doesn't look fake. I will definitely buy this again.
Dana D.
NEW YORK, NY
Nice Color Bronzer with a touch of shimmer, i am light skinned and can use it all year round for some added color. Very reasonable price
Danielle W.
Los Angeles, CA
Selena F.
Review for: Moonlight/Light Bronzer more...
Love this bronzer it gives a nice subtle bronze and it creates that sí kisses glow I love. There is no SPF protection in it though.
Linda R.
I really like this bronzer and would recommend it to anyone. I find for the best coverage when putting in on to use a kabuki brush.
Reagan M.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Moonlight/Light Bronzer more...
Such a good bronzer to define but also get a little glow at it to. All I will say is that it can be a tad orange and dry formula
Arshena A.
This product is unpigmented & chalky! It doesn't show up on my face & the shimmer section does not even come off
Charda A.
Plainville, CT
One of my favorite bronzers! its soft and just the right color for my face. Little pricey but definitely worth it!
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
I've been debating on purchasing this brand now is the pigmentation? Is it worth the money?
Sarissa M.
Reedley , CA
Every time I walk into CVS I really want to reach for a bronzer from this brand, but I want to know if they're orange, too light for medium/darker skin tones, or if they're shimmery before buying.