Physicians Formula® Summer Eclipse® 3104 Moonlight/Light Bronzer Radiant Bronzing Powder 0.3 oz. Box

BY ECLIPSE

Brush on a Radiant Tan-Glow! Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Oil-free, Non-comedogenic, Dermatologist approved Catch the Summer Eclipse for a shimmery tan glow! Achieve a warm and vibrant bronzed complexion all year long without the harmful effects of the sun.  This amazing bi-colored bronzer combines the perfect blend of pearlescent gold and warm bronze to create a medium tan glow. Just sweep and go! Fine, micronized pressed powder made from the finest Italian talc provides an incredibly smooth and uniform application.  Ideal for all skin types. For information in the USA  or visit PhysiciansFormula.com ; see more...

• "I am mixed and on the dark skin side and this product just doesn't work very well with my skin tone and I don't like the way it goes on. " in 1 review
  • "I would recommend to anyone! " in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product, but I do not feel that it is for people with very fair skin tones." in 1 review
  • "I have very fair skin, so although others would use it for the Winter months, I use it all year round because it's a subtle pop of color on my face. " in 1 review
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Moonlight/Light Bronzer
This is the lightest bronzer I have in my collection- and I'm quite fair. It is a lovely formula that doesn't streak and blends beautifully, and is great for a very natural look. It has just a hint of sparkle (without being glittery or "too much") and is a bit cooler/more neutral than most bronzer.
Ryan
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite bronzers it's like butter going on and easy to apply .I would recommend this to anyone for sure. Natural and shimmer finish that illuminates the skin beautifully. I will definitely be buying it again
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
I love this bronzer. Ots perfect for pale skinned beauties. Its a warm bronzer but not too warm and when swirled it gives a nice subtle glow. I find it great for my very pale and neutral skin. Works perfect for me.
Flo C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a bad bronzer at all! However, I didn't like the amount of shimmer in it when I first used it. After a couple of uses, that initial layer is gone and you get a warm bronzer with a pretty sheen.
Melissa T.
Monrovia, CA
I don't know why I went so long without a bronzer. I picked this up at my last makeup outing. It's been really great. I don't think it's long lasting but it's perfect for a quick brush up. Affordable and light weight. Would recommend. Only four stars due to its inability to last all day.
Anastasia S.
I have pretty pale skin and have always been horrified of using a bronzer for the fear of looking like a cheeto. This was my solution! It's pale enough to offer a subtle yet noticeable glow. It's great and light for an everyday look.
kathleen m.
State College, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would definitely recommend this product, but I do not feel that it is for people with very fair skin tones. Physicians formula is amazing and creates a natural effect on the skin. Great product for creating that summer sun look!
Katey R.
I use this for contour, and it's nice for that. I like the gold "moon" in it, so I can customize the look to how shimmery I want it. I wish it were a bit darker, though.
alana b.
Park City, UT
I found this product to not have very much pigment. Although it was a beautiful color I don't think it was a very good bronzer. Maybe you could use it as a highlighter or face powder.
alicia z.
Windsor, CO
I used to buy this all the time, I love it because it gives you a subtle shimmer without looking like a fairy and subtle glow without it looking fake. easily control how dark you want to go with it
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been debating on purchasing this brand now is the pigmentation? Is it worth the money?
Sarissa M.
Reedley, CA
Every time I walk into CVS I really want to reach for a bronzer from this brand, but I want to know if they're orange, too light for medium/darker skin tones, or if they're shimmery before buying.