Physicians Formula® Summer Eclipse® 3104 Moonlight/Light Bronzer Radiant Bronzing Powder 0.3 oz. Box uploaded by Lacee L.

BY ECLIPSE

Brush on a Radiant Tan-Glow! Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Oil-free, Non-comedogenic, Dermatologist approved Catch the Summer Eclipse for a shimmery tan glow! Achieve a warm and vibrant bronzed complexion all year long without the harmful effects of the sun.  This amazing bi-colored bronzer combines the perfect blend of pearlescent gold and warm bronze to create a medium tan glow. Just sweep and go! Fine, micronized pressed powder made from the finest Italian talc provides an incredibly smooth and uniform application.  Ideal for all skin types. For information in the USA  or visit PhysiciansFormula.com ; see more...

• "I would definitely recommend this product, but I do not feel that it is for people with very fair skin tones." in 1 review
  • "I am mixed and on the dark skin side and this product just doesn't work very well with my skin tone and I don't like the way it goes on. " in 1 review
  • "I would recommend to anyone! " in 1 review
  • "I have very fair skin, so although others would use it for the Winter months, I use it all year round because it's a subtle pop of color on my face. " in 1 review
Lexi G.
Orlando
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Sunlight/Bronzer more...
I like this bronzer a lot! It has great color and it doesn’t turn out a little orange on my face which is a plus for me since I have fair skin and you can see every little thing. The one thing I don’t really like is that you really have to put a lot on because it doesn’t really show at first. Which I normally go for the light version of bronzers just because I am so pale and when I went to the store they didn’t have this in the lighter version so I was just like let’s try the darker one I guess. I think their are only 2 shades, the moonlight one and the sunlight one. I got the sunlight which is the darker one. But anyways, even though it was the darker one I really had to keep putting more on my skin. I think it took me like a minute to finally see some color, it usually takes me like 10 seconds to but on bronzer, on both side... so if your more fair skin then this looks good just have to put a bit on. Idk how it would work for people with darker skin but I wouldn’t recommend it if you do have darker skin.
Shelbs O.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Moonlight/Light Bronzer more...
I love this bronzer, especially throughout the summer. I can wear it on my face without much prep and it looks natural and glowing. My only wish is that it had smaller shimmer flakes in it. This is the perfect shade to wear all year long, it’s shear enough to adapt lighter or darker.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
I love this bronzer. Ots perfect for pale skinned beauties. Its a warm bronzer but not too warm and when swirled it gives a nice subtle glow. I find it great for my very pale and neutral skin. Works perfect for me.
Flo C.
Not a bad bronzer at all! However, I didn't like the amount of shimmer in it when I first used it. After a couple of uses, that initial layer is gone and you get a warm bronzer with a pretty sheen.
Melissa T.
MONROVIA, CA
I don't know why I went so long without a bronzer. I picked this up at my last makeup outing. It's been really great. I don't think it's long lasting but it's perfect for a quick brush up. Affordable and light weight. Would recommend. Only four stars due to its inability to last all day.
Anastasia S.
I have pretty pale skin and have always been horrified of using a bronzer for the fear of looking like a cheeto. This was my solution! It's pale enough to offer a subtle yet noticeable glow. It's great and light for an everyday look.
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Moonlight/Light Bronzer more...
This is the lightest bronzer I have in my collection- and I'm quite fair. It is a lovely formula that doesn't streak and blends beautifully, and is great for a very natural look. It has just a hint of sparkle (without being glittery or "too much") and is a bit cooler/more neutral than most bronzer.
Stephanie S.
Mcdonough, GA
I really enjoy using this bronzer. It adds just enough shimmer without making me look like I bathed in glitter, and I like that I can use it all over my shoulders and neck, not just my face. It can go on a bit dark, so fairer tones may not want to try it.
Kathleen M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I would definitely recommend this product, but I do not feel that it is for people with very fair skin tones. Physicians formula is amazing and creates a natural effect on the skin. Great product for creating that summer sun look!
Ryan
One of my favorite bronzers it's like butter going on and easy to apply .I would recommend this to anyone for sure. Natural and shimmer finish that illuminates the skin beautifully. I will definitely be buying it again
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
I've been debating on purchasing this brand now is the pigmentation? Is it worth the money?
Sarissa M.
Reedley , CA
Every time I walk into CVS I really want to reach for a bronzer from this brand, but I want to know if they're orange, too light for medium/darker skin tones, or if they're shimmery before buying.