BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
This face powder is great for multiple reasons. It's perfect if you focus on the darker shade for a bronzer to contour with and the pink shade for a blush to put on the apples of your cheeks. It's also perfect for an all over color if you're feeling a little pale!
Ashleigh B.
Wheeling, WV
Love! I've been using this for years and it has yet to disappoint. It never causes discoloration, applies well, and lasts all day. It is also nice because it good for sensitive skin. It isn't expensive and most stores always have it in stock.
Lola S.
San Diego
I love the mixed pallet colors of Physicians Formula. They go on light and seem to blend well. Use too much or the wrong brush and it settles into pores and looks too shiny. But I use it daily with a fat brush. Price is right too.
Kanchan S.
Physician formula light bronzer powder in summer days is controlled your oil and give you neat look, I have a combination skin, so far I like it, hope so they said it and we believe them, no make can do that miracle.
Patricia G.
Dallas, TX
Lo AMOOOOOO con mi vida es demasiado bueno❤❤ tengo mucho tiempo usándolo y es perfectooo y tiene protector solar me encantaría que me llegaron en mi cajas please esa marca de productos es muy buenas osea en todoooooo❤❤
Brooke M.
The fact that it's a bronzer and has spf is just fantastic in my opinion. The fewer layers of makeup I have to put on, the better. This is a nice soft bronzer that gives a very natural look. It's not terribly expensive either.
Megan F.
A little pricey as mentioned before, but great face powders all around. You can do minimal or build as much as you want.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is by far the best drug store brand of makeup out there. it is a little pricey but totally worth it
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love this combination of colors for your skin is very easy on my skin and did not dried out or make it very oily lasted me pretty much all day
Stephanie M.
houston, TX
Extremely long lasting product, blends well on skin. I use this on a daily bases. Defiantly a affordable product that I would recommend!!!