BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #93 in Tinted Moisturizers

Ultra-lightweight, hydrating formula protects skin from the damaging effects of the sun and adds sheer color. Infused with Mineral Water for added wear and comfort. Portable tube with pump releases the perfect dose for mess-free and ultra-hygienic application.

Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide, Inactive Ingredients: Water , Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethylhexanoin, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-32, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alumina, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Malachite Extract, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Rhodochrosite Extract, Ruby Powder, Sapphire Powder, Smithsonite Extract, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tourmaline, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide Mineral Water

Chelsea H.
Greenwel Spgs, LA
I am a very fair and this moisturizer was too dark for me to use. I had to give it to a friend of mine since there was no way I could use it.
Emily S.
RED OAK
Very very nice product.  I have used this and replaced it about 3 times.  I use this every day instead of foundation.
Julie T.
Leominster, MA
Physicians formula is almost always my go to line for skin makeup. Works the best, helps my skin stay healthy and pimple free too
Caitlin B.
I like how this product has sun protection, and is fairly sheer so I can wear it to the beach! It has a very creamy formula
Aerie M.
Simi Valley, CA
honestly such a simple coverage for every day when I don't want to do my makeup. the packaging is beautiful. lus it
Kayla B.
I love physicians formula because not only does it help prevent breakouts, it also helps fight existing breakouts.
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
Love using this everyday before I apply makeup. I definitely recommend this product to everyone. It does wonders.
Samantha B.
Baltimore, ON
The coverage was surprising for a tinted moisturizer ! I expect sheer but I found it to be a medium !
Great for summer when you want something lightweight for hot days !
Jessica L.
Kamloops
Not a fan! It didn't blend well. Way to cakey. Not a lot of skin shades, so there lights colour was way to dark for me. I don't mind some of there products but this was a miss for me.

back