BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Ultra-lightweight, hydrating formula protects skin from the damaging effects of the sun and adds sheer color. Infused with Mineral Water for added wear and comfort. Portable tube with pump releases the perfect dose for mess-free and ultra-hygienic application.

Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide, Inactive Ingredients: Water , Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethylhexanoin, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-32, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alumina, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Malachite Extract, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Rhodochrosite Extract, Ruby Powder, Sapphire Powder, Smithsonite Extract, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tourmaline, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide Mineral Water

Buy on Amazon
Emily P.
Nice light weight tinted moisturizer. It goes on smooth and blends in nice giving my fair skin a little hint of color. It also hides small imperfections which is a bonus to me. My favorite part is that it's talc free so it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Nicole N.
Physicians Formula is my favorite brand of cosmetics because of product selection, price and compatibility with my skin.  The tinted moisturizer is so creamy smooth and gentle on the skin.  The SPF is an added bonus if you are wearing it alone and will be in the sun.  Otherwise, I don't know if the coverage is good enough for this to stand on its own but I would use it under a foundation.
Diana P.
I am blessed to have very normal skin that usually takes really well to most products. My skin did not like this formula. It left my face feeling heavy and oily. It left a really strong shine and I felt like it didn't do much color wise. Even worse, it has a pretty bad smell.
alexa🌻kelly H.
Denver, CO
I didn't like this, I didn't do anything for me. I like that it has spf, but overall I was disappointed. The packaging was subpar. I do not recommend this product to anyone, there are better tinted moisturizers on the market for less money.
Tania F.
Saint Stephen, SC
I love this product. I use it on days when I need some coverage but I am wanting light, natural coverage. It also has a sunblock integrated into the formula which is never a bad thing!
Kandace P.
north reading
love this product! love tinted moisturizer in general because it's always useful, but this one is the best! i highly recommend this to anyone who needs a brand of make up that doesn't clog pores or damage skin
Susy H.
This tinted moisturizer is great! I like because when I put it on it makes my skin look natural and healthy. What I like physicians formula products,it's that all there products are organic. I just don't that there's not a lot of amount of product, I wish it was a little bigger.
Krista F.
It had decent coverage and pretty nice coloring. I wish the product smelled a little better though. It is not enough for me to only use this, it left my face looking a little shiny and oily. I set it with some translucent powder and I felt like I had better coverage.
Amanda M.
St Clr Shores, MI
This product made my skin feel flawless! I was super impressed with the SPF 15 in it which helped me from burning in the sun. It totally met my expectations and I would highly recommend it to a friend. I would for sure but it again
ashley r.
A .ust own in the summer for someone who's skin takes harshly to the sun rays . Let's your skin breath while throwing off a clean that looks radiant