Physicians Formula Solar Powder (SPF 20) Face Powder uploaded by Kimberly serrano S.Physicians Formula Solar Powder (SPF 20) Face Powder uploaded by Ani S.Physicians Formula Solar Powder (SPF 20) Face Powder uploaded by Ani S.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #88 in Powder Foundation

For an even complexion and sun protection in one! Features buildable light to medium coverage in an oil-free formula. Protects skin from the sun's UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays.

Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxideother Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Diisostearyl Malate, Lauroyl Lysine, Methicone, Mineral Oil, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet.

• How much coverage does this provide?3 Answers
  • Is this anything like sunblock? My son and I are allergic to sunb...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this is a great bronzer. i like that it adds some more sun protection into my makeup routine. i used to use this bronzer religiously when i was younger. i have so many others now i’ve strayed away. but i would repurchase for sure. i like that it is matte." in 6 reviews
  • "i love that this pallet has a mix of colors to blend into any face tone. it works perfect on me daily and great when i share my bag with my sisters, who have much more fair skin! reasonably priced too!" in 5 reviews
Vanessa O.
I'm really not into the whole bronzer thing but I figured I would try it just to see if it made any kind of a difference in me unfortunately it didn't because my face does get tan pretty much all year round even in the winter time when my skin tone is that it's latest it it didn't seem to do a great job at giving me this wonderful glow that I was hoping for not that I would stare anybody away from trying to use it but for me it just wasn't what I expected although Physicians Formula is a great name and I really do stand by their products this one I didn't like
Srin Y.
I have dragged my feet on buying this, even though i've heard nothing but rave reviews about how people with fair skin and cool-toned skin can use this without looking too dark, orange, or "muddy". I wish I would have gotten it years ago because they were SO right! As with anything, you must apply lightly, blend well, and tap your brush before adding the product to the face. It is lovely. NO shimmer at all, and just gives flattering color to liven you up. You CAN build it as much as you like though, and can use it to sculpt cheeks as well. All you fair-skinned, cool-toned beauties rejoice! ^_^
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
I love this product I use this product as an contour kit because I’m pale and this would do its work ! Usually when I contour it doesn’t go on or the colors are way off this contour has a light chocolate pigment on my face ! Hope this helps in between a porcelain and sand
Tya R.
Kissimmee, FL
It's a great product I got the lightest shade for this bronzer and I realize it was a really good soft highlighter for me I will be buying it again this is a lot of product for a very cheap price so I do appreciate that
Kimberly serrano S.
Fajardo
This is what i call my baby. It glides on the skin. Feels super light. It glows all day/night. Ive been using this for over 3 weeks. And its still all of the product. The sun isnt even barely dented. Highly recommend this for any tone. It sets really well on the skin. I got this as a gift and have not changed it since.
Duli P.
Lewisville, TX
This bronzer from Physician’s Formula lasted me a whole year and a half. It is easy to blend, with a nice matte finish for a subtle tan for your entire face. It is buildable so you can do some light contouring with it as well. I haven’t been able to find it in a lot of places, but when I do, I’ll definitely will have it in my possession once again.
Amanda P.
Ashland
This bronzer gave a natural glow. It didn’t have an orange tint to it which I loved. Brushed on evenly and gave a nice overall glow without harsh chemicals and wasn’t a bad price. I would recommend this bronzer!!!!
Tessa B.
New Sharon, ME
This is a great bronzer. I like that it adds some more sun protection into my makeup routine. I used to use this bronzer religiously when I was younger. I have so many others now I’ve strayed away. But I would repurchase for sure. I like that it is matte.
Amanda Rae W.
When I first saw this I thought it was awesome that a bronzer had SPF so I decided to purchase it. It has a beautiful finish like the rest of Physician's Formula products! Definitely a true bronzer and cannot be stretched to use for contour. Gives a nice bronzed glow to the face. It isn't my favorite color but overall it's a good product
Emily W.
Concord
My favorite bronzer. I have tried other high-end bronzers, and have never found anything worse the price tag. This is super affordable and lasts FOREVER. I would not recommend using the brush that comes with it, but a big brush with light dusting works great. I use it year round every day, and I replace 1x a year!
Sar J.
How much coverage does this provide?
Jennifer C.
Tamaqua, PA
Is this anything like sunblock? My son and I are allergic to sunblock and it's so hard to find something that I can use on my face! 😞Does anyone have this product and know if there is zinc oxide in it?😉