Physicians Formula Softlight Blurring Primer

by Physicians Formula

WHAT IT IS:

A universally flattering soft-focused primer that smooths, absorbs, and protects to deliver an ultra-smooth airbrushed finished.

WHY IT'S GOOD FOR YOU:

Enriched with Antioxidants and Age-Defying Actives to protect the skin against environmental aggressors. Optical Blurring Agents and oil-absorbing Kaolin helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores to deliver an ultra-smooth, airbrushed finish.

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Vitamin A & E Antioxidant Blend, Age-defying Actives, Optical Blurring Agents and Oil Absorbing Kaolin.

INGREDIENTS:

Water/Eau, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Cety PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Silica, Stearic acid, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Kaolin, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, BHT, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Brassica Campestris / Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol Acetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Red 6 (CI 15850), Mica, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioixde (CI 77891).

What is good foundation for sensitive skin? I’ve tried so many and I react badly to all of them
Hook good is this product for oil skin or what is the best primer or setting spray that keeps your face not oil all day?I need a oil absorber
Start your review of Physicians Formula Softlight Blurring Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Angle M.
Kendallville, IN
Physicians Formula Softlight Blurring Primer uploaded by Angle M.
Physicians Formula Softlight Blurring Primer uploaded by Angle M.
It works so good I love it and it’s perfect 👌 I love these primer so much it is the best
Tera R.
Kiel, WI
Physicians Formula Softlight Blurring Primer uploaded by Tera R.
So in love with this primer! It's light, luminous, and can be worn by its self! If you like to glow, this primers for you🔥☀️💃💃
CARA P.
Bunker Hill, WV
Hands down this is the best primer. It goes on smooth and really helps the concealer stick to it. I use it every morning when applying my make up.
Lana A.
Pacifica, CA
Overall great brand have tried many things and primer is a must great feel on the face
Katrina W.
Takoma Park, MD
This primer is stunning! Melts onto the skin flawlessly, and is a great base for makeup. Makes the entire rest of the look so beautiful! Physicians formula primer is a must have for beautiful skin.
Morgan G.
Weirton, WV
I RECOMMEND THIS! It blurs your dark spots and pores and is very hydrating. I love this product so much. You need this in your life.
Kyla D.
Pryor, OK
This primer is amazing it goes on perfectly and evenly. It's not greasy and it allows the make up to go on smoothly it will last all day!
Kathryn P.
Las Vegas, NV
LOVE. This product is perfect for me. The blur is awesome, the coverage is decent, and I don't get breakouts from it. I'm not here to fill in every single pore, line and old blemish area, but this one does the job. When you find the perfect one, you'll be hard pressed to consider another.
Andrea D.
Frisco, TX
I love the coverage, protection that it leaves on my skin. In addition, it is a product that is very natural. it is always worth having it in my cosmetic bag
monnie G.
Watertown, WI
Very nice it works great. It does look it claims its a little more money then the usual but its a better formula also easy to apply. Smells good.